3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Wait really? I was referring to the area mentioned by RagueltheUFO on Page 4. Pic for reference:
View attachment 1196690
Yeah the one there 100% is #6 pure white panties (I don't remember what I translated it to off hand, but something like that). I'm currently at work so I can't check when you're at the party garden where the event square is to trigger the boss fight (I assume it's pretty much right as you get in).

If you lose that boss fight I know you're allowed (forced) to walk around the area, so you can grab them at that point, but yeah I'll let you know later

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Wait really? I was referring to the area mentioned by RagueltheUFO on Page 4. Pic for reference:
View attachment 1196690
I assume by this point you probably found #6 pure white panties, but on the off chance you haven't, falling into either hole where those two tentacles are will land you on the blood splatter, and there's the chest. Screenshot_22.png
For #10, once you get into the party garden, you just want to go left and upwards.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
I assume by this point you probably found #6 pure white panties, but on the off chance you haven't, falling into either hole where those two tentacles are will land you on the blood splatter, and there's the chest. View attachment 1197290
For #10, once you get into the party garden, you just want to go left and upwards.
I know which one you're talking about. It's the red and gold chest on the other side of this map.
These are the panties I've found so far at this point.
1621167324661.png

The unreachable chest I'm referring to is seen here over to the left:
1621167392466.png
Any idea how to reach it? Or is it really an unfixable programming error?

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
I know which one you're talking about. It's the red and gold chest on the other side of this map.
These are the panties I've found so far at this point.
View attachment 1197722

The unreachable chest I'm referring to is seen here over to the left:
View attachment 1197724
Any idea how to reach it? Or is it really an unfixable programming error?
Oh that one. Yeah as far as I can tell you can't get it, I could make an update that'll fix that, as well as updating the translation a bit

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
So Marimo never updated the game with the patch I sent him last week, so I'll post it here. It just makes that one chest accessible and some small dialogue fixes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Is it possible to prevent Mami from being raped? I have not passed the game but I want to know if you can make a clean route avoiding all sexual acts as in all the Ankoku games that I have played

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to prevent Mami from being raped? I have not passed the game but I want to know if you can make a clean route avoiding all sexual acts as in all the Ankoku games that I have played
If you're talking about the bit where you save her after meeting her for the first time, then no. There's no way to prevent it

Reactions: Rivalz906

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Why when i just started playing it says: rgss102e.dll could not be found .. what should I download??

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Why when i just started playing it says: rgss102e.dll could not be found .. what should I download??
You have to download rgss102e.dll, it normally comes with legit copies of RPGmaker VX and is stored in your system32 folder.
I got you covered though

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
I stuck at somewhere that you can review scene and cg they my friends are at av shop but i can't get though
Screenshot_27.png
I'm going to assume you're talking about here, you can't go forward without saving Saori and Mami first. Saori is on the same floor, Mami is on the one beneath

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes