3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Savage8

Aug 12, 2020
I think I found the issue you mean, it's when you view the scene in the gallery, yeah?
Yeah. Trying viewing the scene and for some reason nothing happens. It happens when the girl calls for the prison guard

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Trying viewing the scene and for some reason nothing happens. It happens when the girl calls for the prison guard
Yeah so what's supposed to happen after Momoka calls the guard is that the guard walks over to her. Obviously viewing the scene by itself there isn't any guard to walk so it softlocks, I'll have it fixed soon

Savage8

Aug 12, 2020
Yeah so what's supposed to happen after Momoka calls the guard is that the guard walks over to her. Obviously viewing the scene by itself there isn't any guard to walk so it softlocks, I'll have it fixed soon
Thanks. Hopefully update resolves this

Perturabo4570

Jul 13, 2021
Getting the below error after adding the missing .dll file. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Got it figured out, thank you for the suggestions!

Last edited:

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Uh your attachment file got the word virus
That's concerning, I grabbed that file from my own copy of RPGVX (a scan came up with no viruses, though).
Regardless, I re-uploaded it, so hopefully that won't happen again.
Thank you for telling me, btw

KH_Knight

Sep 10, 2020
the return key (X) has stopped work for me. tried on other games that use it and no issue. tried redownloading the game the issue is still happening. can anyone help?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes