3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Is this the type where you lose you get banged or
You get harassed in the middle of the battle or
Just go with the story then get banged or
There is a free roam and corruption involves?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
better download it fast before it got deleted like lelie navigation and some similar games.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Seriously? ... I had my translation thread deleted today because of "Rule 7" even though it contained no content other than translation files and this is perfectly fine? :unsure:

Not that I have any particular issue with this game, but still... Double standards much?

Mar 19, 2018
Seriously? ... I had my translation thread deleted today because of "Rule 7" even though it contained no content other than translation files and this is perfectly fine? :unsure:

Not that I have any particular issue with this game, but still... Double standards much?
What game was it you posted?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the different endings (if there are more)? I got the bad ending, but I don't know-how.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
don't put the disc in, i saved after that point and it locks you into the bad ending
i managed to kill everything and grind to like level 10 or 12 and not get caught but that was a waste of time

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
The game could be fun if you wouldn't lose after you get caught three times.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is it just me or is the rng for combat terrible as unless I'm using the second skill over half of my attacks miss, and since you get very few recovery items basically any time I enter combat I leave with half my health gone minimum and very little to heal with, which is more than a little frustrating.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I think they also intentionally made it so you can't beat the three dogs in front of the chest. The final dog I'm fighting dodges any attacks I make them could kill it, I've had it dodge twice in a row on a killing blow. I've ran this a dozen times now. Finally beat it thanks to a crit.

I'm trying to find a way to avoid/blow through the inspection.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not working out so hot atm. It might be because I avoided most fights till now, now I'm trying to grind out some levels and see if I can beat them. The RNG on those dogs is stupid and if I try to fight the humans it auto uses grenades that I want to save for combat (The reason why I couldn't use a grenade on the guy standing in front of the toilet). For how sneaky this game is supposed to allow you to be, you sure have to pass a lot of check points. I've only managed to kill one of the side guards, pretty sure it's close to impossible with what I have available atm at least.

For those that want to combat through most the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I beat the game...what was the point in having me collect all those panties...

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
You can kill all of the dogs if you have enough recovery items saved up as I managed to kill every single dog in the entire area including the three guarding the chest, though it requires very quickly opening the menu to use a recovery item between fights as needed. As for the reason for collecting the panties, aside from being a stat buffing item when you lose and are sent to the dungeon there is a guy by the exit that you can give whatever pair of panties you are wearing in return for some items, though I'm not sure if the items are randomized or set but you can either get some recovery items or grenades.

Bond2003

May 18, 2018
don't put the disc in, i saved after that point and it locks you into the bad ending
i managed to kill everything and grind to like level 10 or 12 and not get caught but that was a waste of time
I think the only way to get a "good" end is to have lust below a certain level.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes