3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
Hacked Gallery Save

Get to the first floor with the Lady at the desk with the bear. Interact with the bear
Hey, no one else in the messages seemed to have this problem, and no one else seemed to make any comments along the lines of "inner workings" for the game, but i got the whole tkool vx stuff from the installation tab but when i try to play the game it says i have a dynamic link library initialization routine, how can i fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey, no one else in the messages seemed to have this problem, and no one else seemed to make any comments along the lines of "inner workings" for the game, but i got the whole tkool vx stuff from the installation tab but when i try to play the game it says i have a dynamic link library initialization routine, how can i fix this?
You got the one for VX and not VX Ace right?

DirectX should already be installed but if it's a legacy problem

I think this game only included 1 dll file
Name: RGSS202E.dll
Size: 852480 bytes (832 KiB)
CRC32: ECEF6F10

Can you show the actual error message?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
After taking the elevator I have discovered 3 ending's. (Not including the bad ends in-between from losses)

Is that all there are ?

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020

Thank you a ton, Yeah here's a screenshot this is it, I do have the one for vx and freshly reinstalled it, and my directx says its up to date when i try the setup tool from the other link. So im stumped, maybe this game just isn't meant for me lol. 2021-01-15 (2).png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you a ton, Yeah here's a screenshot this is it, I do have the one for vx and freshly reinstalled it, and my directx says its up to date when i try the setup tool from the other link. So im stumped, maybe this game just isn't meant for me lol. View attachment 986374
Yeah it is rather odd...

Check your for any entries in the timeframe in which the error occured.
Some Anti-Virus software like Norton could have changed the dll or prevented it from loading correctly.
It might be a path issue though that only happens with some games. Generally running it using or similar fixes those.

You could screenshot the game folder but besides me looking at the path and seeing if the files (especially the RGSS202E.dll) match the sizes I have on my end there isn't much I can do.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
looks like the developer is creating a new game where you can download an early demo Sneak in Disorder!

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
looks like the developer is creating a new game where you can download an early demo Sneak in Disorder!
you know normally when you say stuff like that, you give them the link as well

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes