3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ127853_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Renka, the heiress to her family's dark business, is approached with a risky request:
break into the headquarters of a criminal organization and steal a top secret disk from the bottom floor.
She'll be surrounded by heinous villains disguised as a guard.
Renka says "no problem", grabs her sword, and takes the mission.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-15
Release Date: 2014-02-01
Developer: Ankoku Marimokan
Translator: Nomad FOX
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ127853_img_smp1.jpg RJ127853_img_smp2.jpg RJ127853_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Glad the translation for this got finished; I enjoy most of the circle's works, and this one looks rather entertaining.

Reactions: greenp

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
TFW something that is probably actual loli is on this site, but actually isn't loli tagged. (though she does have some pretty big boobs for a loli, her face, clothes, body shape, all scream loli otherwise. She's certainly more loli than anything else that gets tagged loli on this site.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
TFW something that is probably actual loli is on this site, but actually isn't loli tagged. (though she does have some pretty big boobs for a loli, her face, clothes, body shape, all scream loli otherwise. She's certainly more loli than anything else that gets tagged loli on this site.)
I dunno Ratnedalu, her ass and hips are a bit too large for a loli. Kind of reminds me of an Elin tbh.
Thicc loli exist. Elin, actually, are a good example. Kamui Kanna, too.
It made it because it was deemed to be within rule 7 standards, which does have exceptions that can be taken into account. That's why we have a loli tag instead of no content of the type allowed at all. Also, she could just be short considering her asset size, that is a thing just as much as loli and oppai loli.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Thicc loli exist. Elin, actually, are a good example. Kamui Kanna, too.
Elin are more like women with the upper proportions of a loli and the lower proportions of a woman, by virtue of her having tits doesn't she outrank an Elin in womanliness?
If she wasn't so lithe and petite I would call her a shortstack.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
D

Deleted member 134051

This reminds me of another game called Carol Hazard, hopefully it plays the same and I can just easily cheat through it without missing CG's.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Omg, I forgot this was even being translated. Hell yes! God I love Ankoku Marimo (T^T)

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
It is totally ridiculous what the f95 mods will and won’t allow here. This obvious loli is allowed, but games like Lelie Navigation and Sex Angel Ariel aren’t allowed? At least be consistent. Just allow it all and delete the loli tag or something.
Did they delete the Sex Angel Ariel thread? I downloaded it from here and still have it on my computer.

Reactions: H.ERO
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes