rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone else think WE'RE being subjected to subliminals? I get headaches when I hear the delimiter ticking and the music change....

• Wow
Reactions: fanboi

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Is the voice actress Oolay Tiger? If so, she really gets around
i've heard OolayTiger do a voice that sounds like every single one of these girls. But no, none of them are unless she's using an alias. The voices are listed in the game.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
i've heard OolayTiger do a voice that sounds like every single one of these girls. But no, none of them are unless she's using an alias. The voices are listed in the game.
All of the VAs are using aliases. I think at least one of them is an actual voice actress moonlighting

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Could have just been step-sister of the same age, I don't understand why it had to be step twins.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just found this on steam

The much anticipated sequel to Snow Daze is now in production! Join Jason as he schemes to add even more girls to his harem. His aunt and three lovely cousins run a tropical resort far away from his home. Pack your bags and bring your brainwashing device - it's time for a vacation! Tropical Daze is entering early production.

here are what the characters will look like ill have there names above them

Anna
1570333628063.png
Hannah
1570333667194.png
Leah
1570333701836.png
Myrtle
1570333734578.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fanboi

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
just found this on steam

The much anticipated sequel to Snow Daze is now in production! Join Jason as he schemes to add even more girls to his harem. His aunt and three lovely cousins run a tropical resort far away from his home. Pack your bags and bring your brainwashing device - it's time for a vacation! Tropical Daze is entering early production.

not sure if your mom and sisters will be in the game id like to see them in the sequel if anyone know more post it in the comments below
Not interested I'm so bored of bikinis I can't even get it up anymore.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes