Gaiatros

Feb 27, 2018
Given what we know so far, I guess end of September may be a safe bet for when the bonus day will be wrapped up? I haven't been following news since the game finished a while back, but are they planning to overhaul all the other CGs in the game as well?
I wouldn't bet on a September release as I don't believe there's been talk of a planned release window yet (aside from "after Hypnolab is done"). However, I can tell you that they are definitely planning to overhaul all the other art.

From
Post on

Press X to JASON! Jane's Shower Redrawn

Check this out our fantastic and wonderful fans! We've been revamping the art in Snow Daze to a whole new level to take it beyond hot to levels of divine hotness heretofore unseen upon this earth! We're talking about cat-magical levels of hotness here, and Jane has definitely been taken to a cat-magical new level. Enjoy that booty fans!

ALL of the art in the game will be revamped in the upcoming Bonus Day DLC! Check out the new hotness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I hope they keep and in fact put back in some of the older assets, the style was cute and the angles were different. not better or worse, different, and that made them nice.

Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I hope they keep and in fact put back in some of the older assets, the style was cute and the angles were different. not better or worse, different, and that made them nice.
Maybe they'll add support for toggling between old and new, kind of like how the Halo remasters worked I mean, the assets are already there, might as well right?

D

Deleted member 1560954

This is definitely one of my favorites with the art and voice acting.

Jun 3, 2020

Public post
Whose that girl? Pt 2

You'll have to stay curious about who the girl is in our preview of Snow Daze Bonus Day DLC unless you're a subscriber, but cat-Televangelists have access to the answer right now. Join to find out who it is!

Art Credits!
Lineart: Idlecum
Inks: Idlecum
Color: Muted Vice
Art Editor: Teslakoi
well, who was it?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm so glad they're revamping the art. I just found out and finished the game and I really liked the art but those endings were dissapointing. It's like they half assed the art, it looked low quality compared to the rest and not as detailed. Especially the Noelle one, she looked different and it was the one I was most looking forward to.

PS: Does anyone know why you can get points in the endings of each girl? Also the All-use Mod doesn't work during the ending of Noelle.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Also I saw these when they came out because I follow the artist on Pixiv. So before anyone asks I didn't take them from SubscibeStar

The artist has uploaded them for free on his account.

Sarah
Jane

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
does anyone else not like the art for the bonus day DLC? it looks a little weird and not so pleasing to the eye. I cant tell if the two bed scenes below are stll unfinishedor what because they look too rough and not soft. The only one i like is the shower scene. Does anyone think a lot of the are is unfinished or that this is the final product.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
does anyone else not like the art for the bonus day DLC? it looks a little weird and not so pleasing to the eye. I cant tell if the two bed scenes below are stll unfinishedor what because they look too rough and not soft. The only one i like is the shower scene. Does anyone think a lot of the are is unfinished or that this is the final product.
They look good to me.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
They certainly seem more defined imo. I'd take those over the quality of the endings we got.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes