Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
This was his not really funny April fools.

Public post

Merch Expansion Paused
Sorry folks, we were planning to expand our inventory today but we've had some issues with the site. Here's what we were going to add today. We should have it on sale again by tomorrow. 1681763254245.png
Catium Crystal
Item Description:

This is a genuine solid Catium crystal made of divine energy from Cypress Zeta himself. Decorate your walls, liven up your living room, or enlighten some minds with this thoughtful decorative crystal! Warning: Item may emit hazardous divine magical radiation. Side effects may include a slow slide into nymphomania, open minded acceptance of suggestions made to those affected, development of multiple new sexual kinks, and a compulsion to use the crystal to spread the effects to others. Health benefits popularly claimed for the ingestion of this product are scientifically unproven and it is not recommended to snort, liquefy, inject or ingest any quantity of Catium. Claims that Catium may cure illnesses ranging from cancer to aids to ugly is irrelevant in consideration of the hazardous effects and radiation of the product. Always keep contained in a lead lined box at all times and do not expose any humans to its presence. View via camera feed only in pitch darkness. Do NOT allow any light into the box. Do not use the crystal to focus light. Do not use the crystal to channel sound waves in a music player. Do not use the crystal in any way. Any exposure to Catium, even with a lead lined box, is likely to be hazardous. As the radiation is both magical and divine, lead only provides partial protection. Only by burying it underground in a lead lined box at a depth of at least a mile under rock can its effects be fully contained. Do not bury without the box. Catium is likely to spread and reproduce in the surrounding rock without divine level magical enchantments over time. It will spread and corrupt the area. You will want to use it. You will want to taste it. To touch it. To give it to everyone. Give it to them. Let them all know it. The crystal for all, to make everyone want it more than anything. Use it for everything. Do everything. Forget sanity, know only joy forever!

SALE PENDING HEALTH REVIEW

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Not really a fan but this post has all the current pages for his comic not related to Snow Daze

Updated on
Public post

Hey all, I made a mistake and reposted a page out of order earlier. Rather than repost three posts, I have decided to do what several people have asked for and make a master post for the Agents of the Spiral comic. These are all current pages, plus two new ones! I will update this post with new pages as they are posted.

black4halo

Jun 24, 2021
asking about possible older version, me and some friends played this game a year or so back and during the playthrough we came across a hilarious line from sarah, it was when the option popped up would you F a dog because we were checking all the bad and good options for 100 percenting it, did something change with the voicelines, because me and multiple others remember sarah doing a long drawn out ewwwww that was just too funny, we just did a run through to try and record a clip and its no longer appearing and i dont really see much in changelogs i just remember the audio being different.
thanks for any possible help and if not i salute ye.

Reactions: RellikMD and JayBee

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
RPDL
this link is outdated. it predates the current rpdl system. and does not work.
link should instead be replaced with:

which actually works.

although ideally, it should also be re-compressed into 7z like other modern uploads. as that saves a bunch of space and bandwidth

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RPDL
this link is outdated. it predates the current rpdl system. and does not work.
link should instead be replaced with:

which actually works.

although ideally, it should also be re-compressed into 7z like other modern uploads. as that saves a bunch of space and bandwidth
Wow, that's an old one lol. Updating it now.

You're right about recompressing btw, I don't think it's viable anymore though. We have too many users to re-upload several hundred/thousand torrents again without annoying them lol. As games update, _most_ of the zips should naturally fade out, the only ones left will be the abandoned games and tbh, they'll probably be very low traffic anyway.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wow, that's an old one lol. Updating it now.

You're right about recompressing btw, I don't think it's viable anymore though. We have too many users to re-upload several hundred/thousand torrents again without annoying them lol. As games update, _most_ of the zips should naturally fade out, the only ones left will be the abandoned games and tbh, they'll probably be very low traffic anyway.
Yea, fair enough.
And thanks for updating that download link.

Reactions: RPDL
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes