Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Will redaze be 100% harem like this one?
I would assume so. Seems likely that what we'll be getting is the same story beats but with reworked artwork and possibly even expanded scenes considering some of the art that's been posted on the Steam page. I got my fingers crossed for whole new scenes but we'll see

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
is there a way to save without repeating the whole story from the beginning?
Save before the final choice (which girl you pick), watch through the credits of that route and reload that save. Rinse and repeat to get the harem end.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So…February of 2023 and still bribing huh

I mean. Seriously. What could possibly be taking this long.
This game better be MASSIVE

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
So…February of 2023 and still bribing huh

I mean. Seriously. What could possibly be taking this long.
This game better be MASSIVE
So for clarity and science

When did the game first release
When did it "Finish"
When they Announced Tropical Daze
And When they Announced the REMAKE.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, a bit of news from Zeta...
Here is a bit more info on the video:
This is from his youtube channel, the video is unlisted and is now a month old.
Found it on the steam community page for Snow Daze: Redaze, guessing it was a video for paying members on his substar.
If you want to watch the video from the source: " " (Video is age restricted a youtube account is required)

Edit: This video was shared earlier in the thread, my bad, but still... to put some light on the topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So is Critical Bliss funding, producing, and publishing the game? What exactly does Zeta do?
Zeta likely owns the IP/copyright. After watching that video it's pretty clear that Zeta needed money to get new art going for Tropic Daze as (this is my guess) the artists he originally had left with their art (I'm assuming because he didn't have in their contract that Zeta would own the rights to the art they created, though this is just a guess and I could be wrong.)

Critical Bliss then (likely) decided they wanted to remake SnowDaze to see if it would be successful (since it already was) financially, and could raise funds to then create TropicDaze, create new art so it's consistant between Snow/Tropic, and then (probably) tone down some of the less consensual content in SnowDaze (or at the very least make the consent a bit more apparent (things like saying hypnoses can only bring out latent feelings that your subconscious suppresses, etc).

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
there was a dropbox link with the VA's playing the game, but it seems to be dead, is there a link with the videos?

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

Public post

AGENTS OF THE SPIRAL #1

Hello friends, fans, true companions and new people! While we're quietly working on Snow Daze I wanted to provide something so you all don't feel left out! Our art team has created a comic, which will be released to the public for free! We'll be providing some animated pages to Cat Televangelists as well!
I'll be posting the first few pages today, then posting one page a week until the entire comic is posted. The cost? Free. If you all like it and it gets a good response I'll make another!

For now, enjoy!
View attachment 2244311 View attachment 2244312 View attachment 2244313
True companions ?! Is he serious ? Dude being remixing his games more than a DJ since 2017 and he dares to say this ? :FacePalm:

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I really hope that he works on some good "internal/X-ray" artwork for the remake. I would love to see an ultra detailed Cervix getting stretched open and a uterus flooded with semen, little sperm swimming up the fallopian tubes and a funny animated Egg with a cute face screaming and trying to run away from the sperm trying to fertilize it. You could even have the voice actresses Moaning and narrating the impregnation as it happens.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Remove the harem tag sense it is false, as you have to choose one person at end. That is not a harem. I liked the game until that moment, was a huge let down.
You missed the harem ending, then. To be fair, it's hidden. Harem end is only available if you've completed the ending for each girl individually. Just save on the choice and then run through each ending from there.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes