Nct58

May 8, 2022
Saving your game can be accessed during the game by right clicking or hitting the escape (Esc) key. Once you reached the end credits for a specific ending a flag is set for the game and you can reload from your last save before the ending choices and choose others.
Playing on Android it's crashing when ever i click menu

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Kk thanks, do i need to download windows version cause joiplay ain't picking up Android version
Yes, that is what joiplay is for - to play the windows build of ren'py and certain other game engines on Android. So you are saying you downloaded and ran something without looking at what it does or how to use it? (that question is rhetorical, already know the answer)

Nct58

May 8, 2022
Yes, that is what joiplay is for - to play the windows build of ren'py and certain other game engines on Android. So you are saying you downloaded and ran something without looking at what it does or how to use it? (that question is rhetorical, already know the answer)
I knew about renpy, but thanks anyway. Can you tell me name of other engines too plz that are playable on joiplay. And yeah you are right, i did try to see what it does but got lost somewhere and i was more focused on playing games than looking for anything else.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I knew about renpy, but thanks anyway. Can you tell me name of other engines too plz that are playable on joiplay. And yeah you are right, i did try to see what it does but got lost somewhere and i was more focused on playing games than looking for anything else.
Google.
1671616231006.png

Reactions: t4ewk

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Am I the only one who's a bit curious about the stuff Noelle was saying about the father also being a hypnotist who not only hypnotized her for like 4 straight years, but also her sister? I mean, something simple would still be great, but where's my prequel game that follows the story of the father? I need to know!

Reactions: Nightlystar

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. Game called snow daze

set in the middle of a snow storm.
There has Breyer be an update by years end, rightfully it should be Christmas

They abs better show SOMETHING

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022

View attachment 24524
Overview:

Snow Daze (formerly Home Invasion) is a visual novel with mind control/incest themes. You play as Jason, an unloved son trapped in a house with his three hot sisters and sexy mom. A blizzard hits forcing everyone to be snowed into the same house for a week. With everyone finally trapped in the same house he has a plan - a plan involving musical subliminals and a sexy future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-12-18
Developer/Publisher: Cypress Zeta - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Change Log:

Walkthrough Day 1-5

WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

DOWNLOADS
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: All-use Mod

Thanks to @Jrrodmck for files.
*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 24531 View attachment 24532 View attachment 24533 View attachment 24534 View attachment 24535 View attachment 24536 View attachment 24537 View attachment 24538
This game's android port is broken. You get errors when trying to access the menu. You literally cannot save.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes