Ren'Py SnowDaze 1.6: Galleryfix, Hints, Replay mod [v0.6] [amanapanama]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
main.jpg
Overview:
Snowdaze 1.3 had a few CG gallery entries that were unobtainable, this mod started out as a fix for that. It now also adds actual replay functionality, changes some of the Bonus Stories audio tracks in the extras menu into animated scenes, and has a (optional) hint system that shows how each choice will affect your relationships.​

Updated: December 12, 2020
Game/Creator: /
Modder: amanapanama
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 1.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
I found some unused voice acting files in the bonus stories folder and turned three of them into new scenes, and made 5 more available as just audio files. The mod is still based on Snow Daze 1.3.

Reactions: neoridon

dunnohowtofap

Jun 11, 2017
Help, I can't see the Bonus Stories! The hints/points and replay options all work great but I was most looking forward to this part. Do I need to activate them somehow?

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
They're in "Bonus Room" in "Extras" from the main menu. shouldn't need to activate anything

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
I've got an error as well. won't even launch for me. I'll post the traceback below (minus my actual name in the file path, which I will proceed to have fun with.)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/SnowDaze-1.4-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\MrTinyFace\Desktop\h games\new games\snow-daze-special-edition-win\SnowDaze-1.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Carl\Desktop\h games\new games\snow-daze-special-edition-win\SnowDaze-1.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\McLovin\Desktop\h games\new games\snow-daze-special-edition-win\SnowDaze-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Bueller\Desktop\h games\new games\snow-daze-special-edition-win\SnowDaze-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\LordFarquad\Desktop\h games\new games\snow-daze-special-edition-win\SnowDaze-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/SnowDaze-1.4-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Sat Jun 23 00:12:38 2018

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/SnowDaze-1.4-pc/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.
did you accidentally copy or extract the snowdaze folder a second time into the "game" folder?

Reactions: Z0R0

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
oh wow....this is awkward but apparently I copied the wrong file....yeah that was it, my bad. been awhile since I've had a good night sleep and we are flat out of coffee at the house. I'm just gonna go hide in a corner for awhile ._.

blackfyre91

Jan 16, 2018
Is there any way to download the previous version (0.3.3)? I downloaded SnowDaze 1.3 some time ago and the current version of the mod apparently doesn't work with it.

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
Does this mod works for android?
I don't know, I didn't make it with mobile in mind and wouldn't even know how to test it on mobile. so probably not?

Is there any way to download the previous version (0.3.3)? I downloaded SnowDaze 1.3 some time ago and the current version of the mod apparently doesn't work with it.
here you go

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
sorry about that. Can you post the traceback.txt it generates?
Here you go , thanks in advance

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/129127_galleryfix_hints_replay_3.3.rpy", line 1, in script
    init 205 python:
  File "game/129127_galleryfix_hints_replay_3.3.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    ba.channel = u'voice'
NameError: name 'ba' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/129127_galleryfix_hints_replay_3.3.rpy", line 1, in script
    init 205 python:
  File "C:\Users\Electronic\Downloads\xStoreStation\Gallery\- Erotica\Games\Z Completed\Cypress Zeta Snow Daze The Music Of Winter version 9.20\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Electronic\Downloads\xStoreStation\Gallery\- Erotica\Games\Z Completed\Cypress Zeta Snow Daze The Music Of Winter version 9.20\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/129127_galleryfix_hints_replay_3.3.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    ba.channel = u'voice'
NameError: name 'ba' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter 0.9.20

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes