Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there a thread on the remake?
You are in it. The remake doesn't publicly exist at this time except for some screenshots and sketches. When there is a release, depending upon the mod/uploader this thread may get updated to include the remake or a second thread will be created. I'm sure it will be very obvious should it happen.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
You are in it. The remake doesn't publicly exist at this time except for some screenshots and sketches. When there is a release, depending upon the mod/uploader this thread may get updated to include the remake or a second thread will be created. I'm sure it will be very obvious should it happen.
oh right lol well im glad I don't have to follow another thread, ive just back from a 10hr retail shift is there an easy way to find this creators other games? like there style

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Well, I just found out about the remake through this on steam. So if your actually impatient you can put it on your Wishlist to be notified on .
They also have a JoJo reference on the store page..... so were getting new scenes too? Well they did say that it will have a "greatly refined narrative experience". Tbh I don't know anything about the remake beyond new art and what the steam page says.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [v1.6] Cypress Zeta

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 211 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Sadly Mega link already deleted for some reasons

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [Cypress Zeta] - Original Size: 1.15GB
Updated 2019-03-31 with smaller version
Download PC (163MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Note: I realize this game has been out for a long time, but the image tools I use were only recently updated to correctly re-encode webp images with transparency into lossy webp w/o breaking the transparency.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega link ( pc compressed) tested works using Joiplay, thanks

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Also, how long has it been since he announce Tropical Daze? Can't even remember, is that project still going or not?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I believe developing a game to appeal to incest themes is holding Cypress down in this case. He’d be better off doing anything else.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I estimate literally we'll get the re-release by maybe January 2022, bonus day by fall 2022 and first Tropical Daze episode by mid 2023. That's being realistic.
hey remember this post? Back in June of 2020?
You're actually way too optimistic. Snow Daze remake might be done by 2023, then they can start Tropical Daze, which will take up to 2026.
And this as the response?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, did anyone notice they're now under contract, they have a publisher now connected to it, CriticalBliss. They're a publisher for other NSFW games. I don't know per say if they are now required to release the game, and I'm guessing Outbreakgames/Zeta can pull out, but I mean that has to mean something. Also on CriticalBliss hasn't said anything on their part nor has Zeta. They're just credited together on the steam page. In addition, CriticalBliss on their steam creator page does not have "Redaze" on their upcoming page, so I'm guessing this would mean the games are not even close, especially when the announcement date has yet to be announced.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
So, does the spanking scene feature the boy getting spanked, him spanking one of the girls, or watching one girl spank another?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Hey, did anyone notice they're now under contract, they have a publisher now connected to it, CriticalBliss. They're a publisher for other NSFW games. I don't know per say if they are now required to release the game, and I'm guessing Outbreakgames/Zeta can pull out, but I mean that has to mean something. Also on CriticalBliss hasn't said anything on their part nor has Zeta. They're just credited together on the steam page. In addition, CriticalBliss on their steam creator page does not have "Redaze" on their upcoming page, so I'm guessing this would mean the games are not even close, especially when the announcement date has yet to be announced.
Watch again because I'm seeing it on the upcoming releases on criticalbliss, but still, if they don't even come up with a release date i don't think criticalbliss can anything, the most they could do would be cutting ties and that's it, however if they do announce a release date and nothing happens well then I'm sure they can take some actions with them.

zakphx

Dec 13, 2021
To be honest, I find the new art style to not be nearly as strong as the old one. For the remake to posit it as an objective improvement... I dunno guys.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I really wish they would release a demo at leastx like say 0 and day 1. Show some animation. Show a clip from dialogue. Something.

Come to think of it, the lack of previews is worrying. We really have no ide WWhat yen finished product will look like at all it’s highly unusual for a crowdfunding product like this

why? Why would they be so silent for such long periods?

few progress reports. Few details about production. It’s so weird.

And why aren’t rhey the game one day at a time like before?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
I really wish they would release a demo at leastx like say 0 and day 1. Show some animation. Show a clip from dialogue. Something.

Come to think of it, the lack of previews is worrying. We really have no ide WWhat yen finished product will look like at all it’s highly unusual for a crowdfunding product like this

why? Why would they be so silent for such long periods?

few progress reports. Few details about production. It’s so weird.

And why aren’t rhey the game one day at a time like before?

? There are plenty of screenshots and previews, even in this thread, just scroll back. I say they are already pretty good indicators of what the remake will look like

Reactions: noms23

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
That’s not plenty. It’s barely once s month and sometimes not even that, and it doesn’t show much. Yeah we see a couple sprites and an out contexts scene or two.

No voiced scenes. No animation. No indication of changed dialogue or what advent will be added. That’s not an indication of the finished product. We don’t even know basic things like, will it have the same structure.

Maybe. You weren’t around during the development of the original game. Q previews. Bonus art. Progress reports. WIP, etc every couple of weeks. Maybe They’d go radio silent for several months but they didn’t just show like one picture.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes