smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
To bad it turned out that Cypress Zeta is a scammer :cry:
While Zeta has certainly spent what most people would consider an unreasonable amount of time reworking this particular game, I don't think he is in any way scamming anybody. From a supporter standpoint it is shitty that the release is going to be as a new product that needs to be purchased again, but it wasn't a secret that parts of Snow Daze were being reworked. Zeta was aiming to have Snow Daze be comparable to Japanese VNs, and never felt like it measured up. Whether or not the ReDaze release is going to be worth the trouble is yet to be seen.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
While Zeta has certainly spent what most people would consider an unreasonable amount of time reworking this particular game, I don't think he is in any way scamming anybody. From a supporter standpoint it is shitty that the release is going to be as a new product that needs to be purchased again, but it wasn't a secret that parts of Snow Daze were being reworked. Zeta was aiming to have Snow Daze be comparable to Japanese VNs, and never felt like it measured up. Whether or not the ReDaze release is going to be worth the trouble is yet to be seen.
Japanese erotic games are bs no need to compare with them.
Why don't you think he didn't scam anyone in any way ?
Others make in the same time a complete game and we still don't know when the remake will be released.

Reactions: Jarul

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Others make in the same time a complete game and we still don't know when the remake will be released.
Nah, the question here is how is it a scam? Are you saying releasing a remake of an existing game with upgraded and new content is a scam? I guess Squeenix scammed me with Nier. Are you saying taking a long time to develop a game is a scam? I suppose that means I'm being scammed with Minecraft right this very moment. Are you saying that doing the above while having subscribers on Patreon is a scam? Even when they've been delivering other content to Patreon the whole time?

Or is it just that you're disappointed that they're working on a remake instead of their other projects?

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I didn't say that Zeta should compare the game to a Japanese VN, I just said that was what he was doing. As for why I don't think it was a scam, I feel like I already explained that to some extent. He said that he was reworking parts of Snow Daze that he didn't think were up to his standards, and then he reworked parts of Snow Daze. That ended up being remaking the game from the ground up. It isn't scamming because Zeta is doing what he said he would do. This is going to be a full on remake, so the time it is has taken isn't even close to out of the ordinary.
Is it possible that Zeta set up a deal with a company that has help release multiple adult games, only so he could scam his subs out of extra cash? It's possible, but I expect it would be more profitable to not make that deal. It seems to me that it is much more likely that Zeta is obsessing (arguably to an unreasonable degree) over getting this game perfect, and that has lead to it getting reworked 2+ times.

Reactions: idiotwithacomputer

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone knows the artist from the remake? looks pretty familiar, I have seen other games with the same artstyle

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
I believe snow daze: redaze is in 3rd in popular upcoming on steam, still no release date announced though.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

AGENTS OF THE SPIRAL #1

Hello friends, fans, true companions and new people! While we're quietly working on Snow Daze I wanted to provide something so you all don't feel left out! Our art team has created a comic, which will be released to the public for free! We'll be providing some animated pages to Cat Televangelists as well!
I'll be posting the first few pages today, then posting one page a week until the entire comic is posted. The cost? Free. If you all like it and it gets a good response I'll make another!

For now, enjoy!
1671350668758.png 1671350695998.png 1671350711855.png

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is there anyway to save after playing?
Saving your game can be accessed during the game by right clicking or hitting the escape (Esc) key. Once you reached the end credits for a specific ending a flag is set for the game and you can reload from your last save before the ending choices and choose others.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes