vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I think it feels that way because her body used to look different before. She was more fit. But looking at the art in the final days and the new remade one makes me think they wanted to change that and make her more chubby instead since they already have a fit character in Jane.
I think you are right, 'cuz in 1.5 she becomes less average(?) and more chubby the more time passes. In the sex scene, where she submits to MC, she is 100% chubby.
Real shame, cuz her strict personality can keep her fit in check. In the end it feels like she wore such strict clothes, 'cuz she was ashamed of herself or something.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Did a quick comparison between the images in 1.5 and the new ones in the 1.6 update.
Old images are in 1080x720 and the new ones are in 3840x2160, big step up.

Only complain I have so far is that the quality on the eyes in the Day 1 Shower Scene is bad compared to old version IMO, but overall, the new images are better than the old ones.

Comparison in spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh… I prefer the old version. Her face looked better.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [v1.6] Cypress Zeta

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 211 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Lol:D Playing this is getting to be a Christmas Tradition like watching 'A Christmas Story' or 'Home Alone'.

Thanks again dev (y) Appreciate Ya!
What about Die Hard? That's a Christmas tradition with my family.

That said, I'm surprised this game is getting an update. I really enjoyed the game and the art as it was. I'll check out the new art later.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Nice to know they are alive I suppose. It would have been better to see something from Tripical than this. I've played and replayed the game quite a few times so I'd rather see them produce new content for a new game instead of an art change for this one. It's one of the main reasons I haven't seriously considered donating for a while, the time it takes to get new content from them.

Mar 11, 2019
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes