fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sooooo for the Harem ending what exactly do you have to do. It has been said that you need to get all the character endings but how would one do that. Making four/five saves for every choice and then making a sixth one for the harem or is it something else that I'm missing entirely.
its the ultra old school "see everything else first" modus for the "true ending". you can save at the family council in the kitchen before the final decision pops up and go through all of them, and when you load the game one last time the full ending pops up: "all of them"

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
Just save where you choose with who you want ending, enslave her; load, repeat for all girls. New option gonna pop up after that.
its the ultra old school "see everything else first" modus for the "true ending". you can save at the family council in the kitchen before the final decision pops up and go through all of them, and when you load the game one last time the full ending pops up: "all of them"
Thank you!

Norther

Apr 4, 2018
I really wonder what's the name of the version of the "Habanera" soundtrack. I found some similar ones on youtube and spotify but this one in game is just perfect version of the song.

Wonderful game by the way :)

Reactions: GrogGuy

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I played this game years ago and I remember you mind controlling your family I think(?), is that the only option still, No romance?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Are all the characters meant to be in their underwear at the start? Feel like they had clothes last time i played.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I played this game years ago and I remember you mind controlling your family I think(?), is that the only option still, No romance?
no. the whole game is build around hypnotic music and subliminial messaging during sleep to influence their mind.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
“Hello everyone! This is it! The very truly for ever last update of Snow Daze the Music of Winter!”

-the text for 1.5 which was the 5th version of this “finished” game

That still didn’t fix a lot of the core issues of this very delayed finished game

So hopefully 1.10 will finally fix a lot of these issues?

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and ThisWayUp

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
did you look inside the tarballz before complaining? theyre compressed files.
Good for you! they're described as .apk not zipped apks. Of course I will complain, it only makes sense. What's the point of bringing it up after they've been fixed anyway? If it wasn't me, someone else would've rung the bell. I really don't get the agitated response you just gave me.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I liked the game but I completed all of it, is the new art significantly better or dirtier? Didn't read like there was more of it. Any chance there's a comparison pic of the old art vs new? (looked back 2 pages and didn't see any)

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes