damias

Sep 13, 2020
the big question is will every day be fixed over time or only the 2 first day...? ,thank you for the answer

TodorokiShoto

Oct 9, 2017
Sooooo for the Harem ending what exactly do you have to do. It has been said that you need to get all the character endings but how would one do that. Making four/five saves for every choice and then making a sixth one for the harem or is it something else that I'm missing entirely.

Akumatsuna

Jan 24, 2018
Sooooo for the Harem ending what exactly do you have to do. It has been said that you need to get all the character endings but how would one do that. Making four/five saves for every choice and then making a sixth one for the harem or is it something else that I'm missing entirely.
Just save where you choose with who you want ending, enslave her; load, repeat for all girls. New option gonna pop up after that.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter [v1.6] Cypress Zeta

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 211 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 194 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Welp, and they tryed so hard to make 3840x2160 pics.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I think there is a slight mistake in the text on the 2nd day, when its just you(MC) and Jane together alone in the kitchen the end part is weird.
Should't it be "Okay Jane, I'm going to count to 1, and then you're going to wake up." instead of count to 5 since MC start off from 5~1 for waking her up?

Also on the 2nd day when MC's Mom is wearing a purple loose button shirt, is the shirt drawing a copy paste over or what because her nipple is poking through the shirt or is that just an accessory on the shirt that look like her nipple? On the 3rd day it also look alittle due to the double black lines from the cloths and her nipple but not very obvious still ok no need to fix can just treat it like a cloth over her stiff nipple.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very nice that they upgrading the arts to better high quality for this old game, but I think they really should focus on the sequel Tropical Daze because it has been a whole year we didn't receiving any news about the game progress
...And I'm still waiting for Overwhored 2 too, goddamn the first was very great and yet the sequel got push back without any future

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Snow daze" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Snow daze" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes