WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Jesus Christ guys. Already?

I just started the game. It’s at the scene where MC was caught peeking at Jane in the shower. Literally frost scene in the game

She’s supposed to be naked

She....is not. At all.

...come on. It’s the FIRST SCENE OF THE GAME

And Noelle is in her like, day 2-3 outfit at the start of the game

Why....

The new art is...hardly noticeable some cases. I think I see some slight improvements. Kira’s better. Jane is....more shiny I guess?. (I was really hoping to get a new version of that amazing shower pic at the beginning of the game)

Sarah seems hardly improved

The most improved is Noelle. I lied the old art but it looked almost like a separate character. They finally made cg Noelle look like her sprite! Yay!

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’ll tell you what. If the revamped cgs for the blowjob scenes have the mouths not even attached to the dick, if the horrible animation hasn’t improved and the sex scene cgs aren’t better drawn? This is all pointless

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Jesus Christ guys. Already?

I just started the game. It’s at the scene where MC was caught peeking at Jane in the shower. Literally frost scene in the game

She’s supposed to be naked

She....is not. At all.

...come on. It’s the FIRST SCENE OF THE GAME
mhm, did you play on from an old global save? maybe you set a costume in the extra menu? should change it to default, then.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
YeahX figured that out a bit ago.

It’s so fuckin weird that there are any global saves left, considering I erased the game from my hard drive....

Why does THIS game handle saves better than almost every other game -_-

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
YeahX figured that out a bit ago.

It’s so fuckin weird that there are any global saves left, considering I erased the game from my hard drive....

Why does THIS game handle saves better than almost every other game -_-
all renpy games store their savegames in a separate subdirectory. hold the windows logo key and press R. a "run..." window should appear. type in renpy and hit enter. I think I might have tempered with environment variables so this is not the actual default directory, but you can try anyway.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So your official prediction?

Will they improve the horrible horrible animations? Is there any chance? Does he even know that is something that needs improvement?

And will the mouths actually touch the dicks during blowjobs?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
I wish we get animated sex in the next upcoming updates. This game is the best.
Guys dont forget to buy this game on steam.

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
There a bonus day yet? Don't have vr so i cant pay hypnolab, and theres nothing on tropical daze yet either, right?

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes