MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone got a link to the version 1.5? It's kinda weird going from New Art to Old Art after Day 2. I'd rather play new version when it's all done.

bobbyjoethe2

Apr 2, 2020
Im not sure if me saying me too helps anything but i tried to play on android as well and i cant do anything at all since the menu itself is bugged so ... maybe ill catch this one later?

Reactions: Athrowawayy

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
News and Bonus Art By MeltyVixen!

View attachment 989616
@meltyvixen on twitter

Hello everyone! I'm here to give you the news! We've been pretty quiet lately because we've been working like mad on the Snow Daze revamp! First, enjoy this bit of bonus art by Meltyvixen. She's one of the newest members of the art team and our current colorist. We're thrilled to have her onboard! If you want more, she's @meltyvixen on twitter.

Now for the news!

We're currently working on the Snow Daze revamp! This is a process where we're working on reviewing and touching up all of the art of the game, sometimes completely redrawing art that didn't quite work. All of it is getting the amazing penciling work of Idlecum, inks of Carlis, and color of Meltyvixen. Snow Daze will finally have consistent art!

But that's not all. We're going to be changing the enslavement scenes from simple two-frame animation to actual animation, and we're hiring an actual animator to take care of it. More to come when we can show you some video of it!

We're also working on new character images used in-game which we call character puppets. The revamped puppets were made by Teslakoi, touched up by idlecum and new outfits designed by Meltyvixen. I'll be showing off the revamped costumes soon! You'll be surprised by how good they look.

Snow Daze will still be the same game when we're done, but revamped and improved dramatically visually. We'll also be adding on the bonus day, which is a fuller epilogue and lead in to Tropical Daze. The second we're done with it, we'll be moving onto Tropical Daze.

Speaking of Tropical Daze, work is actually currently ongoing on the story! I am working with CalamitousIntent and Waifus and Jam on writing tropical daze! CalamitousIntent was once a fan like you that has worked his way up helping on several games now, and Waifus and Jam makes Evebloom, another fine hypnofetish game! Currently, we are working on days 2-3 of the writing. Like Snow Daze, tropical daze will have five days and a bonus day sized epilogue.

We're a true team now, working efficiently on on big tasks! Wish us good fortune and we'll be getting it out to you soon.

Look forward to a lot of neat previews in the near future!

Well, we have a dev that actually finished a game and is now going back to revamp it and make it better. Will for sure be donating some money once its done and will for sure pay for the next game too. Actually purchased the full game since its one of the few to actually ever get to being a full game.

Reactions: hbd1981

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I was wondering if anyone could give me there save folder completed 100% everything in gallery because most the bad ending ones I never got and would rather not replay to get. Id greatly appreciate anyone who could give me this.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
New Character Images WIP Preview! Day 1 Jane!

We're revamping the character images used in-game for our remaster of Snow Daze! We've recently completed all our new costumes and I'll be posting one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until they're all out! These ones are pretty straightforward, but once you see them in game you'll see just how much we've improved their expression and quality. These are still a WIP, so keep that in mind.

Let's start with Jane! Let us know what you think in the comments!

1612296527438.png

Savage8

Aug 12, 2020
The Android version got a menu issue. Is anyone attempting to fix this or is this a permanent problem?

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
New Character Images WIP Preview! Day 1 Noelle!

For those of you that missed it on Monday, we're revamping the character images used in-game for our remaster of Snow Daze! We've recently completed all our new costumes and I'll be posting one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until they're all out! These ones are pretty straightforward, but once you see them in game you'll see just how much we've improved their expression and quality. These are still a WIP, so keep that in mind.

Here's Noelle in her day 1 outfit! Let us know what you think in the comments!

1612462560183.png

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Hey if they add a feature like not having to get all or just one and letting you choose which girls to be in your harem, I'd be happy

PatchHiggins

May 25, 2020
Question: Back during the development of this game, full body character images of the different costumes were released as previews. Searching through this thread gives you some of them, but is there a place where you can find all of them?

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
New Character Images WIP Preview! Day 1 Sarah!

This one is coming a day late but it's still great! We're revamping the character images used in-game for our remaster of Snow Daze! We've recently completed all our new costumes and I'll be posting one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until they're all out! These ones are pretty straightforward, but once you see them in game you'll see just how much we've improved their expression and quality. These are still a WIP, so keep that in mind.

Here's Sarah in her day 1 outfit! Little secret - she's not wearing a bra in this one! Let us know what you think in the comments!

1612689736184.png

Sep 9, 2020
It's nice that they're going back and making improvements to the old game, but I think most people would've preferred if they had just moved on to Tropical Daze.
idk about that man. Artists often improve while they create the art, and end up dissatisfied with the quality of work due to their growth. they'll get better during the snow daze rework process, and indirectly polish tropical daze. I'm fine with the delay.

• Sad
Reactions: stal1234

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I don't mind the game being remade per se but really it was only the last days that need it. The threesomes were so great that the finale sex with each of the girls was just a letdown by comparison. They didn't need to remove the last day, it all could've been fixed with a true ending 1v4 orgy, but we didn't get that. Instead they're starting from scratch on sections that were already made, remade and polished (because they could tweak the earlier days content with each new day. V1=day1, V2=day2 + day1 revised, V3=day3 +day2 revised +day1 revisedx2, V4=day4 +day3.1 + day2.2 +day1.3 and on and on.
Revising the models in their regular outfits just feels like more Day1 revision when day5+ is the day that needs it.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
New Character Images WIP Preview! Day 1 Kira!

Sorry for being a little late with this one, we're busy working on animations at the moment! We're revamping the character images used in-game for our remaster of Snow Daze! We've recently completed all our new costumes and I'll be posting one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays until they're all out! These ones are pretty straightforward, but once you see them in game you'll see just how much we've improved their expression and quality. These are still a WIP, so keep that in mind.

Here's Kira in her day 1 outfit! Let us know what you think of this new design in the comments!

1613232940760.png

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes