• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uunter

Sep 30, 2020
I've seen several people mention a menu problem with Android, and I've downloaded the game to find myself with the same problem. Is there a solution to this at all? Without the menu being accessible there's no way to save!

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I've seen several people mention a menu problem with Android, and I've downloaded the game to find myself with the same problem. Is there a solution to this at all? Without the menu being accessible there's no way to save!
Menu error killed not just the save function but the whole game. I'm stuck on credits with no way of loading or going to main menu. No swipe shortcuts built into the game to get to menu.

Darkleader35

May 21, 2020
Menu error killed not just the save function but the whole game. I'm stuck on credits with no way of loading or going to main menu. No swipe shortcuts built into the game to get to menu.
so were there such errors in previous versions ? how can we fix it :(

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
News and Bonus Art By MeltyVixen!

1610869434725.png
@meltyvixen on twitter

Hello everyone! I'm here to give you the news! We've been pretty quiet lately because we've been working like mad on the Snow Daze revamp! First, enjoy this bit of bonus art by Meltyvixen. She's one of the newest members of the art team and our current colorist. We're thrilled to have her onboard! If you want more, she's @meltyvixen on twitter.

Now for the news!

We're currently working on the Snow Daze revamp! This is a process where we're working on reviewing and touching up all of the art of the game, sometimes completely redrawing art that didn't quite work. All of it is getting the amazing penciling work of Idlecum, inks of Carlis, and color of Meltyvixen. Snow Daze will finally have consistent art!

But that's not all. We're going to be changing the enslavement scenes from simple two-frame animation to actual animation, and we're hiring an actual animator to take care of it. More to come when we can show you some video of it!

We're also working on new character images used in-game which we call character puppets. The revamped puppets were made by Teslakoi, touched up by idlecum and new outfits designed by Meltyvixen. I'll be showing off the revamped costumes soon! You'll be surprised by how good they look.

Snow Daze will still be the same game when we're done, but revamped and improved dramatically visually. We'll also be adding on the bonus day, which is a fuller epilogue and lead in to Tropical Daze. The second we're done with it, we'll be moving onto Tropical Daze.

Speaking of Tropical Daze, work is actually currently ongoing on the story! I am working with CalamitousIntent and Waifus and Jam on writing tropical daze! CalamitousIntent was once a fan like you that has worked his way up helping on several games now, and Waifus and Jam makes Evebloom, another fine hypnofetish game! Currently, we are working on days 2-3 of the writing. Like Snow Daze, tropical daze will have five days and a bonus day sized epilogue.

We're a true team now, working efficiently on on big tasks! Wish us good fortune and we'll be getting it out to you soon.

Look forward to a lot of neat previews in the near future!

raviolitape

Nov 11, 2020

View attachment 989616
@meltyvixen on twitter

Hello everyone! I'm here to give you the news! We've been pretty quiet lately because we've been working like mad on the Snow Daze revamp! First, enjoy this bit of bonus art by Meltyvixen. She's one of the newest members of the art team and our current colorist. We're thrilled to have her onboard! If you want more, she's @meltyvixen on twitter.

Now for the news!

We're currently working on the Snow Daze revamp! This is a process where we're working on reviewing and touching up all of the art of the game, sometimes completely redrawing art that didn't quite work. All of it is getting the amazing penciling work of Idlecum, inks of Carlis, and color of Meltyvixen. Snow Daze will finally have consistent art!

But that's not all. We're going to be changing the enslavement scenes from simple two-frame animation to actual animation, and we're hiring an actual animator to take care of it. More to come when we can show you some video of it!

We're also working on new character images used in-game which we call character puppets. The revamped puppets were made by Teslakoi, touched up by idlecum and new outfits designed by Meltyvixen. I'll be showing off the revamped costumes soon! You'll be surprised by how good they look.

Snow Daze will still be the same game when we're done, but revamped and improved dramatically visually. We'll also be adding on the bonus day, which is a fuller epilogue and lead in to Tropical Daze. The second we're done with it, we'll be moving onto Tropical Daze.

Speaking of Tropical Daze, work is actually currently ongoing on the story! I am working with CalamitousIntent and Waifus and Jam on writing tropical daze! CalamitousIntent was once a fan like you that has worked his way up helping on several games now, and Waifus and Jam makes Evebloom, another fine hypnofetish game! Currently, we are working on days 2-3 of the writing. Like Snow Daze, tropical daze will have five days and a bonus day sized epilogue.

We're a true team now, working efficiently on on big tasks! Wish us good fortune and we'll be getting it out to you soon.

Will Tropical Daze be voiced as well? I thought it worked great in Snow Daze.
Looking forward to playing the revamp!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 989616
@meltyvixen on twitter

Now for the news!

Jesus! They do both the revamp of snow daze and working on tropical daze, their team really working on too many project at a time. No wonder why it was a very slow progress, at the very least we know tropical daze was still around but how long until we got to know more news about it?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
No overexaggeration, if this game was animated or heck even 3D animated ... this game would be EASILY among the TOP 3 of all sex games on this site !

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes