userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I always kinda get annoyed by how in harem builders its pretty much all or just one for an ending, you can't pick and choose which girls you want. Like personally, I'd want just to end with Noelle and Jane. Would've loved that kind of choice being an option

Jun 3, 2020
I always kinda get annoyed by how in harem builders its pretty much all or just one for an ending, you can't pick and choose which girls you want. Like personally, I'd want just to end with Noelle and Jane. Would've loved that kind of choice being an option
for sure i would have ended it the same, hope he does this for tropical daze or whatever the next one is

Reactions: stal1234

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Not entirely a changelog, but this was taken from a recent SubscribeStar post:

"So the journey begins! For the first time in a good long while now Snow Daze is getting an update! This is part of our overall refurbishment of the game. Over the coming months we'll be updating the art of the game leading up to our international release.

Anyone who owns a copy of Snow Daze on Itch.io will get this update for free, just download Snow Daze version 1.6!

This update has upgraded art for days zero and one! All of the CG's on those days have some touch ups, and some have been completely redrawn, like Noelle's shower scene on day one! You'll have to check it out to see all the details! This update doesn't cost anything extra if you already own the game. Steam owners will not get this update yet, but don't worry - this update will go on steam when the refurbishment is entirely done. Until then, subscribers and itch.io owners will get to follow the updates as they're completed!

Future updates will include more art, new in-game character images, new backgrounds, and more!"

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes