• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
it will replace the old art
uuhhhh, I guess it's good I'm keeping the current(future "old") version.... I'm on the same opinion, the new art is inferior to the current, but oh, well. It's their game, they are free to do whatever they want. It's cool they are still working on this game!

Dooble

May 3, 2018
uuhhhh, I guess it's good I'm keeping the current(future "old") version.... I'm on the same opinion, the new art is inferior to the current, but oh, well. It's their game, they are free to do whatever they want. It's cool they are still working on this game!
I agree, something off about it.....too much detail, I dunno. Some strange, at least to me, anatomical choices due to the shift in art direction. I'm sure they make sense but that doesn't mean I like what I'm seeing.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
will the dlc work with the mod on the front page ? p.s fuck yea happy to see we are getting DLC for this game

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post
SNOW DAZE UPDATED!

So the journey begins! For the first time in a good long while now Snow Daze is getting an update! This is part of our overall refurbishment of the game. Over the coming months we'll be updating the art of the game leading up to our international release.

Anyone who owns a copy of Snow Daze on Itch.io will get this update for free, just download Snow Daze version 1.6!

This update has upgraded art for days zero and one! All of the CG's on those days have some touch ups, and some have been completely redrawn, like Noelle's shower scene on day one! You'll have to check it out to see all the details! This update doesn't cost anything extra if you already own the game. Steam owners will not get this update yet, but don't worry - this update will go on steam when the refurbishment is entirely done. Until then, subscribers and itch.io owners will get to follow the updates as they're completed!

Future updates will include more art, new in-game character images, new backgrounds, and more! Buy or download the new version of the game here! If you're a subscriber, follow the subscriber link to get Snow Daze in the pinned posts!

If you don't own Snow Daze yet we have a black friday sale on itch.io! ALL Outbreak Games materials are 43% off for the next two days! You can even buy everything we've ever made as a bundle for $50, including artbooks, the Snow Daze soundtrack and more!

Check out the sale here!

Small notes:
A slight update has been added to the game later today that adds a "poggers" option to the bonus menu in response to a recent meme and requests from fans.

Second, the apk version is now ready.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Played the "update"....only certain pictures are changed but it all in all is just an identical experience. Same busts, some of the same pictures....eh just play the OG for now and be happy.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Played the "update"....only certain pictures are changed but it all in all is just an identical experience. Same busts, some of the same pictures....eh just play the OG for now and be happy.
really? i like the newer art, but even if you leak it, i doubt someone will update the mod

Dooble

May 3, 2018
really? i like the newer art, but even if you leak it, i doubt someone will update the mod
I was expecting more changes is all. Not a lot of art was changed but what did I expect? The bonus day feels like the only reason to buy when that releases.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I was expecting more changes is all. Not a lot of art was changed but what did I expect? The bonus day feels like the only reason to buy when that releases.
is it? arent they claimed bonus day and ending art in extra are completed? oh btw, if its possible, mind leak it privately? we will update the thread

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
All the announcement posts only mention day 0 and 1 being updated. Well, there's also supposed to be audio of the 4 girls calling you their pogchamp in the bonus audio. I honestly don't understand why people in the discord thought that was a good idea, but I guess this is the world we live in now.(for those interested in seeing examples of the new updated art or the audio o_O you can find examples publicly posted in their discord.)

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
The updates for the game will be progressive. The first update focuses on day 0 and a little of 1. The second the next, etc. Until you get to they get to the bonus day. After that they will likely start on the sequel.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so i take it you can't get any of the new stuff unless you pay on steam or Itch.io if im wrong please correct me but thats what it sound like

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so i take it you can't get any of the new stuff unless you pay on steam or Itch.io if im wrong please correct me but thats what it sound like
Don't worry it will be here 1 of these days.
You will just have to wait like most of us do.

If it was not for the overinflated tire tits I would have bought it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin Eye Patch
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes