Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Another game of this author is Building Joy. Alpha seems very good. Are we uploading this?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the game is a non-adult puzzle game, I haven't played it, but it's only mention on the rebranded Patreon, which I also think is defunked.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Is this guy for real? $7 for a tiny sticker of himself?

Public post

Limited Time Merchandise!
1679729836741.png

In partnership with Monsterbox we're now doing a limited run of merchandise for the general public. Ever wanted a t-shirt, stickers, or other items? You can get them for a short while! The Daze family stickers now match the official style of chibi scenes in Snow Daze Redaze! You can also get t-shirts and a cypress sticker! Check it out!
On sale until April 5th!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It’s fucking march

first of all, what even is time? The month Is almost over what the fuck is happening

second of all, how are things still in the same state they were long befor last year was over…

ETA previews progress

Hell, show us some goddamn 3d backgrounds for fucks sake!

Reactions: Unknown_Beta
May 31, 2018
It’s fucking march

first of all, what even is time? The month Is almost over what the fuck is happening

second of all, how are things still in the same state they were long befor last year was over…

ETA previews progress

Hell, show us some goddamn 3d backgrounds for fucks sake!
and lol calm down your getting this for free dont be a choosing begger lol and even if you paid the game is done i dont think they gonan add more to the game

Reactions: Stabini and t4ewk

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Yes and no. The newer character designs aren't as good, but the sex scenes in the original are TERRIBLE. If they manage to make the sex scenes better it will average out to being a better product in the end
your right didn't notices that i guess we will see what it looks like IF it comes out.

Sep 23, 2021
man...I really hope they stick to funding through subscribestar, if it ever happen at all, which tbh is bleak. the patreon ToS killed so many good games anymore with content censorship

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes