Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Tropical daze it's practically on hold since the redaze announcement, and still they didn't even finished that having a team of writers and artists. It's literally a scam a this point.
It's been pure scam since several years, mate. It's like Gumdrop - publishing loaded progress reports doesn't mean anything. It's like in real life... No matter what you say, pplz don't look at your words, but your actions. Your actions will ALWAYS speak louder than the most elaborate speeches.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It's been pure scam since several years, mate. It's like Gumdrop - publishing loaded progress reports doesn't mean anything. It's like in real life... No matter what you say, pplz don't look at your words, but your actions. Your actions will ALWAYS speak louder than the most elaborate speeches.
I know, snow daze took too fucking long already and now this, lmao, you gotta be blind to trust this people.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Oh boy, a post that doesn't mean anything and is just there to try and stop people from calling it dead. Can't wait to see the next tease in a year.
Lmao, what a joke of people they are.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Oh boy, a post that doesn't mean anything and is just there to try and stop people from calling it dead. Can't wait to see the next tease in a year.
You know you don't have to follow him on twitter and then post here about how mad you are. I'm not one of his paypigs, and I don't support any creator of these style of games, but this mind set of going into a thread about something you don't like just to post about how you don't like it always confused me.

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
You know you don't have to follow him on twitter and then post here about how mad you are. I'm not one of his paypigs, and I don't support any creator of these style of games, but this mind set of going into a thread about something you don't like just to post about how you don't like it always confused me.
Honestly bro I'm not even mad anymore, it's just funny to me. I wanna see how far they'll run this.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
We just laugh at how this people shits in the face of supporters.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Though I'd like to ask as I'm currently playing the Steam version, previously played the one here downloaded on F95 a week ago, which one is more updated?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Though I'd like to ask as I'm currently playing the Steam version, previously played the one here downloaded on F95 a week ago, which one is more updated?
They should be the exact same. #1,638
That date matches the last time this was updated here and on itch.io - so the steam version, once it got the update, should match.

Reactions: Testerguy19

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
How can they take so long to relaunch something that has already been done before and still have a whole team of professionals? I'm really going to be surprised if this remake was actually made, and it's not just a bunch of arts for scam.
Like i said, the least we could hope after so much time is that the vn has some minigames insides after the engine change and all that shit, but still, having a team of writers and anrtist idk how can it take that long. They even got the attitude of wasting time making a comic (and i really don't like to be an asshole on this but it sucks and took theam more than half a year to be made) and streams of playing his old games, like, dude, do that when you have nothing else to be working on.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. As disturbing as this thought is. I think I other be psychically linked to *gods chosen people* cat.

I haven’t checked in his thread in a long ass time and twice in a row. I check this thread and he uploads a stupid video a couple hours later.

Probably not significant at all, but lol

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Okay. As disturbing as this thought is. I think I other be psychically linked to *gods chosen people* cat.

I haven’t checked in his thread in a long ass time and twice in a row. I check this thread and he uploads a stupid video a couple hours later.

Probably not significant at all, but lol

Actually terrible video that somehow has a positive like to dislike. Who is this video for, when creators do this it is just honestly cringe. The only people eating it are brown nosing fans trying to kiss up.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes