• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Okay. As disturbing as this thought is. I think I other be psychically linked to *gods chosen people* cat.

I haven’t checked in his thread in a long ass time and twice in a row. I check this thread and he uploads a stupid video a couple hours later.

Probably not significant at all, but lol

Lmao yeah, i checked the thread yesterday and like 10 min later comes out with that bullshit video.

Oct 18, 2020
Something that baffles me about their last actual "news update" (back in the last Ice Age) is that they mention something about switching over to a program/engine that will allow the players the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees inside the rooms of the different scenes. Which leads to the logical questions (1) if the character art is 2D, why does room rotation matter? (2) why waste resources/time adding features that nobody asked or cares for?

An example of horrible priorities and terrible decision-making by trash publisher Critical Bliss :rolleyes:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Something that baffles me about their last actual "news update" (back in the last Ice Age) is that they mention something about switching over to a program/engine that will allow the players the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees inside the rooms of the different scenes. Which leads to the logical questions (1) if the character art is 2D, why does room rotation matter? (2) why waste resources/time adding features that nobody asked or cares for?

An example of horrible priorities and terrible decision-making by trash publisher Critical Bliss :rolleyes:
Lmao yeah, thought the same, it's like a horn on a plane lol.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Honestly can't believe they still haven't finished Redaze. Meanwhile I'm over here crying that Overwhored 2 will probably never get made.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
We’re coming up on the end of the year again. I’ve given up on keeping track of the time. It’s just going to keep getting faster. Great.

But uh. Yeah. No significant change from when I made my last post at the end of last year. As in. Nothing has happened. This game dev is awful.

I’ve also given up on keeping track of the timeframe for this games “development”. At least 2 years for a project that should have taken 6 months at most says it all…

Dec 6, 2021
I dont like cartoons but here i really like the style ... especially MILF mom - her curves and clothes (short skirt, pantyhose etc.) Where can i find more art like this? MILFS in secretary/office outfits - short skitrs and pantyhose - sex scenes like giving thighjobs, legjobs, titjobs with bra on, getting cummed all over - like in this example... egz 1.jpg

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I’ve also given up on keeping track of the timeframe for this games “development”. At least 2 years for a project that should have taken 6 months at most says it all…
Why bother with efficient project progression when Patreon and Subscribestar reward procrastination? Those platforms don't give a f*ck about the projects funded over them are being systematically delayed so people can rake in more cash every month for essentially nothing. Why? Because every buck from a supporter going to a project on Patreon is a few cents in Patreon's wallet. And games are probably the worst offenders in this regards. With a physical object you at least have to show SOMETHING being done (i.e. a prototype). With a game you can just hide behind "We're reworking the entire code" or "We're looking for new artists". Nothing to show, but sounds important.

I will pay for a finished product, but not for whatever these guys are doing.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Why bother with efficient project progression when Patreon and Subscribestar reward procrastination? Those platforms don't give a f*ck about the projects funded over them are being systematically delayed so people can rake in more cash every month for essentially nothing. Why? Because every buck from a supporter going to a project on Patreon is a few cents in Patreon's wallet. And games are probably the worst offenders in this regards. With a physical object you at least have to show SOMETHING being done (i.e. a prototype). With a game you can just hide behind "We're reworking the entire code" or "We're looking for new artists". Nothing to show, but sounds important.

True. In some ways it really isn’t his fault at all.product of his environment lol

PythonLover123

Aug 15, 2023
The drawings, music and voice actings were very good. But the story ended before it got very far. I was expecting more content. Thanks for this game.

Edit: Android version crashes in menu

Reactions: yunion

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Cypress Zeta, hmmm. Well chosen nickname,Dev, cause you're really over-pressing and over-squeezing your patreon's purse for doing sh$$. I said this once and I'll say it again. Long progress reports mean nothing. They only serve as smokescreen for hiding the obvious = you're not working at all and only spam/over-recycle already completed games. Excuses over excuses. Probably a relative of Kyle, Dual Family's Dev.

If you guys think you'll ever see a something from this guy, just remember than Santa Claus doesn't exist. Move on.This is high-class scamming. Dude is still taking money and delivers nothing. Hope Patreon and all of those damn pledging sites wake up someday, change their guidelines/rules and kick out all those scammers.

Reactions: yercat

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Cypress Zeta, hmmm. Well chosen nickname,Dev, cause you're really over-pressing and over-squeezing your patreon's purse for doing sh$$. I said this once and I'll say it again. Long progress reports mean nothing. They only serve as smokescreen for hiding the obvious = you're not working at all and only spam/over-recycle already completed games. Excuses over excuses. Probably a relative of Kyle, Dual Family's Dev.

If you guys think you'll ever see a something from this guy, just remember than Santa Claus doesn't exist. Move on.This is high-class scamming. Dude is still taking money and delivers nothing. Hope Patreon and all of those damn pledging sites wake up someday, change their guidelines/rules and kick out all those scammers.
I just check back on the thread every now and again to see if I get more free content. Sorry to hear you're so butthurt over not getting it as fast as you want to.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I don't think the people/person behind that team actually post here; you're just whining on this forum.
So what ? Do you work for the anti-whining force ? :) Why don't you quote the hundreds of pplz whining on the different threads here everyday ? Nah, you won't because you're either Cypress Zeta or one of his fanboys. Just ignore my post like a grown up.

Reactions: yercat

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Maybe if those sites enforced something so that if these Devs want to play the lying/hiding/cowering/not doing shit but still getting paid for it game, they would have to refund every Patron every cent back. See what happens next. I'd be surprised to see who sticks around after that.

Since nothing happens to these fucks, they will never stop and will continue to lie to people while continuing to get paid for nothing (also more people will try to be "Devs" to do the same shit) Then, you have other people sticking up for them, it's like, what world are we even living in?

Just ignore my post like a grown up.
Too many kids on here for them to be grownups. Just ignore him yourself because I doubt he will ignore you. Probably will just reply with some more stuff to spew.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game is completed. The "remake" is simply that and neither necessary or beneficial to play the already completed game. If you want to play the game - download it and play. If you want to subscribe - know that it may be a long time before you see anything - if ever at all. If you want to wait until there is more, wait.

But to bitch about delays on a remake and people being scammed on a site specifically used to scam others out of their compensation while playing their games is not only ironic, but moronic. Also, it is the textbook example of entitlement.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes