megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The voice acting element of this was very nice, makes me think more games should make use of voice acting. It kicks things up a notch!

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Does the latest upload here have the extended endings mentioned here: ?

Anyway thanks for updating!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, scenes are mostly static with very simple animations (up and down, nothing in between). Story is still pretty nifty though.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Most (all the explicit ones, anyway) scenes have some kind of hypnosis or mind control to them.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I really enjoyed this game. Is this the first 'complete' version? I don't use sound on my games because they're usually just dumb music, so I'll want to replay with voice. I wasn't too sure about the dog story but ultimately I enjoyed it. I also enjoy the 'full figured' models. Great job

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Would have much rather the game focus just on the twin sister and feature real romance, as the voice actress for her was great. Everyone else kinda sucked.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a harem ending? I tried playing with the mod that lets me pick maximum point options, but still got the individual endings only.Did I miss a key choice somewhere?

Reactions: Rastafoo

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is there a harem ending? I tried playing with the mod that lets me pick maximum point options, but still got the individual endings only.Did I miss a key choice somewhere?
You need to do all four individual endings first. Then you will get a different option on the final day that leads to the harem ending. Basically, save right before the last day, go through to the end, repeat three more times picking the other three girls, and then the fifth time you'll be able to do the harem.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like all there game's can't wait for more was hoping for more are a second overwhored to save his wife and mybe his scary giant duaghter lol just to make her not want to destroy every thing love these game real great game.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes