zeroxros7

Apr 16, 2018
The game seems to still have unobtainable gallery entries, I've updated for 1.4 which makes all entries obtainable.
Thank you! I have just played through it on a perfect game and was wondering why I still had several missing CG. This helps a lot. Also I am still missing two CGs one I know is the Sarah bad ending but, what is the other and how do I get it cause the walkthrough I am using only lists 5 bad endings? Is there a Jane bad ending that just isn't listed?

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you! I have just played through it on a perfect game and was wondering why I still had several missing CG. This helps a lot. Also I am still missing two CGs one I know is the Sarah bad ending but, what is the other and how do I get it cause the walkthrough I am using only lists 5 bad endings? Is there a Jane bad ending that just isn't listed?
you can click "unlock all" to see what it is and then click "lock unseen" to relock them until you find them in the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so does the walkthough open up the fall gallory in the one i had scenes where missing in the gallaey.

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Didn't this game had a Complete tag before? Is there more content to being add?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Didn't this game had a Complete tag before? Is there more content to being add?

I think the dev said that he was unhappy with some scenes in terms of quality so he will make improvements to the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i have seen of his game's they rock.

but my maen question would be the ending on overwhored with you beat joy and then nothing after.
just miss that game wish there was more to it.

cellstern

Apr 26, 2017
From what i can find is that the dev has finished this game and that the story will continue in a sequel called Tropical Daze

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well hope all there games do great this game was good. But still love overwhored wish for more. He's games are cool

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
From the description on Patreon the new scenes are sketches only, the poorly done final sex scenes still haven't gotten the upgrade they deserve, and he truly intends to give it no more updates. This still remains one of my favorite wegs, but the poor quality of the final sex scenes still remains a huge disappointment to me. And the new scenes not even getting colored hurts too. :(

I guess we'll see if this all remains the case when 1.5 is posted and if zeta holds to his word of this as the last update.

Reactions: jaredforks
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes