zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a download yet i got to see that game are does it go off frome were the last one stoped

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Well I didnt buy it the first time I was gonna buy 1.5. But I cant seem to find what is new in it.
Extended endings and other cut content, as far as I'm aware. Included with full voice acting but the art is said to be in sketch stage. Which may not be bad at all if they are anything like the bonus art sketches the artists did back when the game was finished (I THINK they're included with 1.4 but I'm not sure).
Also bloopers, but I don't think anyone cares about that.

I always found the endings in this game lackluster so I am looking forward to more end content even if it is mostly writing and voice acting.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So if you talking about 1.5 of this game. I don't know when they will post it here. I have heard it is on the patron page but think you got to be a patron to get it do not know.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
yeah its on patron but you have to pay 10$ or so to get it. I dont understand why they dident they color the sketches. I know that it would have taken money and resources. But i feel like when you create a product you need to commit to finishing it and not giving some half assed attempt

Reactions: pelon

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So apparently the "definitive" edition has been out for a while, but the version on here just hasn't been updated. The "new" content are also apparently just sketches, visual-wise, so that's a tad disappointing. You'd think they'd at least try to cover the fact they just got lazy in picking up the bits dropped on the cutting room floor and dressing it up as the "Special Edition."

But still, I want dem anal scenes so if anyone could upload it~

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes