kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I thought anyone who got the full game through Itch (i.e. was a patron at the time of the 1.4 release and downloaded it linking itch and Patreon) can download the 1.5 update for free, though. That's why it's weird its taking so long, there should be people who shared it before who qualify. I guess they just moved on from the game and don't know/don't care there's an update.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
I thought anyone who got the full game through Itch (i.e. was a patron at the time of the 1.4 release and downloaded it linking itch and Patreon) can download the 1.5 update for free, though. That's why it's weird its taking so long, there should be people who shared it before who qualify. I guess they just moved on from the game and don't know/don't care there's an update.
damn, i would love to have the final version of the game

am a sucker for elder sister incest and peeking !

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
No way for me to change MC's name is there? :(
Being able to change the MC's name when he's talking would be pretty easy with how Ren'Py is structured. You would just need to enable the console and change a variable. This would only impact a very small percentage of the times you see the MC's name though, and to change the rest would require you to decompile the game and manually replace every instance of Jason with whatever you wanted to name the MC. If you aren't at least slightly familiar with coding both of those options are much more likely to bug out the game than they are to achieve your goal. Seriously though, it almost definitely isn't worth the effort.

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Being able to change the MC's name when he's talking would be pretty easy with how Ren'Py is structured. You would just need to enable the console and change a variable. This would only impact a very small percentage of the times you see the MC's name though, and to change the rest would require you to decompile the game and manually replace every instance of Jason with whatever you wanted to name the MC. If you aren't at least slightly familiar with coding both of those options are much more likely to bug out the game than they are to achieve your goal. Seriously though, it almost definitely isn't worth the effort.
Ya I understand now that I've gone and played it haha, just wish that you could make them say Son/brother or something in place. Having that MC name there is... unsettling for me for reasons

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Trying to be a hero now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
no. do I unlock the content by playing it? i can play the ending bonuses just fine, it's the others like bloopers that i can't play.
Go and read the first post where it says: WARNING- MAY NEED NEW SAVES

You may have passed it and your locked out of them so starting a new game should fix the problem.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes