V01

Jul 19, 2017
I see updates for this and I hope that they've finally fixed some of the poorly drawn final scenes. Nope. Just wasting everyone's time.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
all the op is updated with version 1.5? Why are some downloads weighing 1.2 and others 1.16, are they the same?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
all the op is updated with version 1.5? Why are some downloads weighing 1.2 and others 1.16, are they the same?
For windows 3 are at 1.16 and that filesupload is at 1.2 so it looks like filesupload may add junk to the download or it rounds up.
I only use mega and workupload and never had a problem.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
and the parts of the gallery that are locked in 1.5 what is it exactly? And where is the replay option for the game you know were you can replay an entire scene with the voice acting and all.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i get no "Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all."
i've tried every option, still after credits all it says is thanks for playing. so someone is lying somewhere.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
i get no "Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all."
i've tried every option, still after credits all it says is thanks for playing. so someone is lying somewhere.
Not sure from your post if you've done everything you need to to open up the option. Have you already played through *all* the other options? Pretty sure the option for the harem ending isn't unlocked until you've been through all the girls' individual endings.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
@tsunk get to the point where you have the option to brainwash only one girl then save. Go through each ending to the end credits then save again. After you have gone through each character ending the option to "Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all." should be aviable. If not then i would suggest yo use the walk through for the game.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So I have played through several times and gotten all the endings & used every walkthrough to try and get all the CG's but I am missing 7. The 7 I am missing are on page 5 I am missing the 3 at the bottom of the page. Then on page 6 I am missing the bottom middle and bottom left images. Finally page 7 I am missing the top left and top middle CG's. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get them please let me know.

amanapanama

Apr 22, 2018
page 5 I am missing the 3 at the bottom of the page
those are the final orgy images for Jane, Kira and Noelle. Jane and Noelle can be unlocked by grinding out every possible combination of anal/vaginal for that scene, Kira is broken and can't be unlocked through normal play because the image "fosajakv5" is never displayed in game. either bring up the console and type show fosajakv5 or use the mod below the download links.

page 6 I am missing the bottom middle and bottom left
bottom left is fop_jane1 which is the popup of her on all four like the three on the top of that page, that should have unlocked during the final orgy, try playing that scene again. Bottom middle is making kira your slave while having 10 to 12 kira points. (bottom right is making sarah your slave with 10 to 12 points.)

page 7 I am missing the top left and top middle
these are from making Noelle and Jane your slaves with 10 to 12 points for the respective character.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
those are the final orgy images for Jane, Kira and Noelle. Jane and Noelle can be unlocked by grinding out every possible combination of anal/vaginal for that scene, Kira is broken and can't be unlocked through normal play because the image "fosajakv5" is never displayed in game. either bring up the console and type show fosajakv5 or use the mod below the download links.

bottom left is fop_jane1 which is the popup of her on all four like the three on the top of that page, that should have unlocked during the final orgy, try playing that scene again. Bottom middle is making kira your slave while having 10 to 12 kira points. (bottom right is making sarah your slave with 10 to 12 points.)

these are from making Noelle and Jane your slaves with 10 to 12 points for the respective character.
So just retry them all and don't know if it is a Mac error or what but their still not appearing in the gallery

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes