Unity Completed Snowing Over You [v1.0] [Chemical Fire]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SirCameAlot

Jan 19, 2019
This was actually just a test to improve my coding and rendering skills.
But the actual plot for the entire game exists and I do not exclude to reboot and continue "Snowing Over You" in the near future with the new snappier code that i'm using to develop my upcoming game.

A news that I hope it's happier is that Asia (the female character) will not end with this game.

(btw I did appreciate your concern, thank you)
Ah. Cheers, mate.
May your code be as beautiful as your renders.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Oh man. This is the kind of stuff we need to see more of. What a unique concept. I know this is just a test but I hope that, whatever your plans are, you invest as much thought into the plot as you did this one.

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Oh man. This is the kind of stuff we need to see more of. What a unique concept. I know this is just a test but I hope that, whatever your plans are, you invest as much thought into the plot as you did this one.
Thank you very much Lou111,
I think narration is fondamental to enjoy the game and to give power to the player's emotions and sensations.
I'll do my best :)

Reactions: Lou111
Jun 21, 2017
this reminds me of an erotic story I once read with a similar premise - rescuing a n injured girl from a car crash in the dead of winter and protecting her from the criminals that had kidnapped her in while trapped in a country house that was snowed in for the winter. The story had strong submission and bondage themes that developed over time as the girl did her best to show her appreciation to her savior who she was totally dependent on, and her kinky side came out. I don't know if this game is going to go that route, but I recall the story as being great fun
Greetings and compliments to you, my good sir. Permit me, with a single gesture, to ask thy, in good conscience to provide sauce, for us to partake in this delectable cuisine.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd and Hryme

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
There is another game which has been uploaded on F95 with a very similar theme. MC living in an isolated house, girl turns up at his door at night in the rain, on the run from criminals. Hijinks ensues. I can't remember the name of the game, though I'm sure someone can identify it if they are so inclined.

Reactions: brysie

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
This was actually just a test to improve my coding and rendering skills.
But the actual plot for the entire game exists and I do not exclude to reboot and continuation of "Snowing Over You" in the near future with the new snappier code that i'm using to develop my upcoming game.

A news that I hope it's happier is that Asia (the female character) will not end with this game.

(btw I did appreciate your concern, thank you)
If that's the case with Asia I deffo can't wait to see her again in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well if you will use her in another game I will not even touch this game because I hate it when a Dev reuses characters in different games that are not direct sequels of the original game.

• Angry
Reactions: Hryme

5thHead

Jun 14, 2021
This is something called quality. This is just a test can't wait to see where it leads to in the future.
Keep up the great work.

Chemical Fire

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
Well if you will use her in another game I will not even touch this game because I hate it when a Dev reuses characters in different games that are not direct sequels of the original game.
I can respect that. (y)
However Asia is one of the faces of the game studio, and she will have a presence inside and outside the game.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This was great. I would be happy if you continued this, but looking forward to your next game instead. Looks like you definitely have the skills to make something very good.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes