Unity Completed Snowing Over You [v1.0] [Chemical Fire]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
I doubt you would.
I mean, it would depend on how long you were out for. And how low below 0 the temperature actually is. That said, i'm pretty sure no matter the time or temperature, waking up in sub zero temperatures with a massive boner would be even more unrealistic.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I find this utter crap.
Surely a different game than usual , and that's the only pro for me.
Navigation also very different but to me it sucks big time.
Finding and clicking like a puzzle system spoils the fun of playing for me.

For the real connaisseur.
Not for this player.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I doubt you would.

Pretty sure hypothermia would have arse raped him by then.

Suspension of disbelief is a thing, sure, but naked in the snow .... even if he survived, frostbite would be claiming body parts like an all you can eat icicle buffet.

Yep, i'm being Debbie Downer because reasons...

Renders look gorgeous though.
Haven't played the game yet so I don't know the set up but at 30 below zero, hypothermia can set in in about 10 minutes, but if it's only about 5 below and he was only out for about 5-10 minutes (long enough for whoever knocked him out to clear the area) then he could still wake up and survive without risk of frostbite. I'll reassess my opinion after I've actually played the game and seen what the circumstances are.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Greetings and compliments to you, my good sir. Permit me, with a single gesture, to ask thy, in good conscience to provide sauce, for us to partake in this delectable cuisine.
Wish I could - it's been at least a decade since I read it. No idea where to find it now.

May 16, 2020
highly disappointed that this "Snowing Over You" isnt
about cocaine ...
unless...
its a cocaine fueled dream!? being that its a test subject release i can call it whatever right?
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Chemical Fire
Mar 18, 2019
this reminds me of an erotic story I once read with a similar premise - rescuing an injured girl from a car crash in the dead of winter and protecting her from the criminals that had kidnapped her, all while trapped in a country house that was snowed in for the winter. The story had strong submission and bondage themes that developed over time as the girl did her best to show her appreciation to her savior who she was totally dependent on, and her kinky side came out. I don't know if this game is going to go that route, but I recall the story as being great fun
Sounds interesting, do you remember wich game?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes