• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,428 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,323 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,733 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,092 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,834 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,591 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,382 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,699 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 758 10.0%

• Total voters

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this story, hope we don't mix them and suddenly have Maddie and company here - that would ruin it as far as I am concerned.
Really like the new characters especially Astrija she is just Wow.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Nora if you picked her became a godess pretty handy to have around in scrap, terrible just terrible if she is your girl and you decide to cheat on her... the things she can do to you... well if you are into that shit it might not be so bad... but i am not!

Also i loved the evil path with ryon, something alluring to the sadist in me... seriously corrupting her and turning her into that is surprisingly satisfying... or ofc the trouple path is also quite nice but neither the evil one or the trouple work for the continuation so either Nora with godlike powers or Maddie but we started great with Maddie and then we where not allowed to break her properly, if a continuation would be allowed...i can imagine it working out!
Goddess Nora path is quite interesting but in my opinion humanxgoddess relationship won't work. Gods are immortal, humans are not besides how can MC cheat on her when they are living in the middle of the desert? Slut Rion path is not bad but still I prefer Maddie. Quite frankly for me it's something new. I usually prefer non main/true paths but this time I like main heroine most.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, GleenXstudio, at the campfire (after the MC wakes up with the captive daughter in bed), Yrsa should say, "Oh... Right... But the deer is almost cooked." As it's spelled now, someone or something precious is being cooked, rather than the animal that jumps through the forest and fields. You spell it correctly later, so I'm sure this is just a typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GleenXstudio
Jan 10, 2022
small advice, those mc thoughts are really annoying, let the player decide what kind of girl/woman he finds attractive, because for people like me for example that don't agree with him, losing the connection to the mc. same with so clumsy comments like "i joined the white wolves bc they have the prettiest girls" and you did it multiple times like with every girl even the barmaid, when i would let the mc decide he would play pokemon and catch them all, but you don't have a Harem tag so i assume that i can go a monogamous way.

except that i really enjoy the game so far, so don't take it personal, i know it's nitpicking but those lines making me always smh^^

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
FYI, GleenXstudio, at the campfire (after the MC wakes up with the captive daughter in bed), Yrsa should say, "Oh... Right... But the deer is almost cooked." As it's spelled now, someone or something precious is being cooked, rather than the animal that jumps through the forest and fields. You spell it correctly later, so I'm sure this is just a typo.
Indeed.
At first, getting +1 at the campfire wasn't planned for Yrsa. I added those points later, but forgot to update the condition for dexterity bonus during the fight. It should be == 2 or >=1, or included only in the stealth approach. I will correct that for the next update. Thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
same with so clumsy comments like "i joined the white wolves bc they have the prettiest girls" and you did it multiple times like with every girl even the barmaid, when i would let the mc decide he would play pokemon and catch them all, but you don't have a Harem tag so i assume that i can go a monogamous way.
I have no idea how this even remotely implies a harem. What, you can't be monogamous but find other people attractive? That's ridiculous. Just because the MC appreciates beauty doesn't mean he has to jump everything with a pulse. This does not have a harem, nor did the previous game. That is not a thing in this series, at least to this point. I assume it will never be a thing in the Erastorm games, but obviously I can't read the dev's mind for future plans.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
small advice, those mc thoughts are really annoying, let the player decide what kind of girl/woman he finds attractive,
I get what you say, but the example you put on spoiler is a fact. Not exactly an opinion on her attractiveness...
If you find her body normal, that's another story, we do not live in the same world then ;)

I can agree a bit more on the other example with white wolves girls, which is a bit forceful eventhough I think 90% would agree with that comment (which only happens if you joined WW btw), but for those who choose WW because they like Torsten or Capitalism (why not), I can understand it could be innapropriate :p.

Jokes aside, I can agree with the general idea, but I probably did worse than the two examples you pointed out :LOL:.
However, moving to the other extreme (ie removing all thoughts from MC) will bring other issues and other kind of complaints. So, it's always a matter of balance and compromise which will never be perfect as everyone has a different perception.

I like to say that my games are passionately imperfect :D, so nipticking things are probably unavoidable and those will be of different nature for everyone, so instead I try to make the strong points overcome the little issues one can find.
That said, if some weak points are easy to solve/improve, of course I don't prevent myself to do it when possible, that's why I like to read and analyze feedback, but perception feedbacks (like yours) are always tricky to judge as they're very personal most of the time. Needs a lot of them to get a conclusion.

Oh and last, I don't really get the comment on harem/monogamous either. Thank god It's not forbidden to think that girl A or B is attractive even if you are married to girl C or we would be all in prison or divorced by now. :)

Last edited:

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
The developer's English is still a little wonky, but it's definitely improved over the previous game. Outside of that I really enjoyed the update.

Jan 10, 2022
I like to say that my games are passionately imperfect :D, so nipticking things are probably unavoidable and those will be of different nature for everyone, so instead I try to make the strong points overcome the little issues one can find.
That said, if some weak points are easy to solve/improve, of course I don't prevent myself to do it when possible, that's why I like to read and analyze feedback, but perception feedbacks (like yours) are always tricky to judge as they're very personal most of the time. Needs a lot of them to get a conclusion.

Oh and last, I don't really get the comment on harem/monogamous either. Thank god It's not forbidden to think that girl A or B is attractive even if you are married to girl C or we would be all in prison or divorced by now.
agree, that it is my own personal taste, so i give you that. nonetheless you project YOUR opinion into that of the players. all i'm saying is that i would keep it neutral. and sure it is not forbidden to find someone attractive even if you are married or something else, but the vibes i get from the mc is that he would go for everyone, no matter the players prefferences.

again, my personal taste if you take it serious or not is your thing (your game etc). just giving you feedback, instead of writing a review immediately. *cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
agree, that it is my own personal taste, so i give you that. nonetheless you project YOUR opinion into that of the players. all i'm saying is that i would keep it neutral. and sure it is not forbidden to find someone attractive even if you are married or something else, but the vibes i get from the mc is that he would go for everyone, no matter the players prefferences.

again, my personal taste if you take it serious or not is your thing (your game etc). just giving you feedback, instead of writing a review immediately. *cheers
While i was liking your other post with spoiler, in this, let me share to you my thoughts of what MC is... He's a fucking wanker, he just see a woman and he just want to breed her... But being a man with that kind of thoughts doesn't mean he's a raper or potential raper. As WW path this becomes much evident if the player since the Episode 1 choose a girl and maintain firm on the decision to be loyal to the chosen ending of that episode, you can make clear if you love someone else and maintain distance.

• Haha
Reactions: xXxNeospiritxXx

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I understand. I find it hard sometimes myself. I wouldn't expect any of the series to change, though. If there's been no harem by now, I'd guess there won't ever be one in the future. I have many playthroughs of games like this specifically for this reason. At least then I get to see much more of the content.
I left playing both :cry::cry:

But these are great games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ono97

May 6, 2018
Keep getting errors when extracting the MEGA version, anyone else? Game wont launch because of it.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is there a new writer? Or a new proofreader? The English is getting worse.
Nothing major, unless its just me. Spelling is good, but the wording has gotten worse i think.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Quick question guys, is it necessary to play SandStorm to understand everything that's happening here or is it just recommended and not MUST DO?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Quick question guys, is it necessary to play SandStorm to understand everything that's happening here or is it just recommended and not MUST DO?
Recommended, definitely not required. There will be references to the past game and the MC's experiences there, but there's enough of an explanation here that you shouldn't get lost or anything. Presumably there will also be additional explanation over time of some of the overarching plot points throughout the series, so you'll be clued into what might be happening in this game as well.

hmmm22

Dec 5, 2019
Well this is an interesting one nontheless i hope it will have much more content in the future sandstorm was fine but this is even better reading was was okey i am looking foward to see more in the future.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes