Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,413 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,317 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,720 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,082 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,825 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,583 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,372 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,689 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 755 10.0%

• Total voters

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Freebies for no reason - May 2024

1714590928653.png 1714590937306.png 1714590946139.png 1714590953651.png

Hello guys!

It has been a long time since I posted some public news

SnowStorm v0.7 is reaching its final stages with quite a lot of new content. Should happen this month, no idea when, though. More details

DustStorm is delayed for 2025 to give more space and time for SnowStorm, but I still work a bit on it behind the curtains. It allows me to continue to sharpen my techniques, improve the maps and characters to be on par with the next generation of assets, and thus be ready to provide a quality step up for the third episode, when it will be time to unleash the DustStorm ;).
You can see some previews for that, . There will be a new gallery in the next days.

Also, I'm preparing a 2025 calendar with your favorite girls from the different games, and supporters can pick the girl they wish to promote each month. It happens

That's all for now. Have a happy month of May and take care !

GleenX

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't play much of this game , as I decided to play the prequel after playing a chapter or 2. Bur from what I did play I liked both of the blonde sisters. I mainly liked the one that saved the MC at the start and took us to the cave forgot which sister is who right now. Probably will go back and play this when the next update drops I think read should be soonish. I didn't really like the redhead that came to the MC while in the cage and you could get a BJ I think from her

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I didn't play much of this game , as I decided to play the prequel after playing a chapter or 2. Bur from what I did play I liked both of the blonde sisters. I mainly liked the one that saved the MC at the start and took us to the cave forgot which sister is who right now. Probably will go back and play this when the next update drops I think read should be soonish. I didn't really like the redhead that came to the MC while in the cage and you could get a BJ I think from her
I have a lot of playthrough saves for this one. I like quite a few of the girls.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have a lot of playthrough saves for this one. I like quite a few of the girls.
yeah that's my plan when I do play this. I was about to go back and start a few other paths last I played before I decided to play Sandstorm first. Truthfully I even make saves for girls I don't like in these games they have to be a special case for me not to play their path lol.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes