Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,607 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,395 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,859 35.8%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,193 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,920 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,677 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,531 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,775 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 777 9.7%

• Total voters

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Do you have to play Sandstorm before this, or can i go without?
I’ve just played way too many desert oriented games.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Do you have to play Sandstorm before this, or can i go without?
I’ve just played way too many desert oriented games.
You don't have to even though you have the same MC in both games. In fact, it will probably be more confusing if you do because MC has quantum leap-style swiss cheese brain amnesia where he remembers his old Latin classes but not who he is or how he got to Norway.

Reactions: sc0rps

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In fact, it will probably be more confusing if you do
Not sure how playing the first game would make this one confusing. I didn't have any problem following things after finishing the previous game and playing through this one. The MC's confusion shouldn't affect a player's understanding of what's going on.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I want to post something nice (Bloody Bears turn)
Do you want to see some Yrsa or some Candrid ?
I'll decide with the 3 first answers I read here ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sorry but this version is a BETA
Certainly not the final version, whoever did that, at least put the correct description, that's the minimum :mad:

And I was going to release the proofed final version tomorrow, sigh...

I don't mind when final versions are leaked but what's so hard to understand about "BETA" ? Really...
Don't complain if the gallery and replay room is not updated and if there are english mistakes remaining.
thanks pointing it out!
i will wait until tomorrow then!

I want to post something nice (Bloody Bears turn)
Do you want to see some Yrsa or some Candrid ?
I'll decide with the 3 first answers I read here ;)
yrsa ofc! candrid is a slut and belong to the streets...
not that yrsa a single mom is much better, but at least won´t cheat on you...
wait she won´t cheat on me? what excuse do i get to drop her on her ass?
ok ok candrid!

you edited your post!
the original one i saw only had Yrsa and Mathilda!
me being a big Mathilda simp was sad that that is how you choose to represent her
without the dog collar and the gagging ball, seriously...

but its really good, now all it lacks is a light version were the girls have soul
and the dark path... where they are despoiled.... and abused as shit...

Candrid it is then!
Whatever she is doing down there is up to your imagination
View attachment 2393619

Oh, and by the way, I'm one day late, but Happy Valentines
View attachment 2393624
i gotta ask, she is not a virgin right?
those are the thick tights of a girl who as fucked before got preggers and had a natural abortion!
and before derps go derp 80% of all pregnancies end before the 2 months mark by natural abortion!
but the hormonal changes made are already present like the breast volume increase and the thick thighs!

and not its not NTR if a girl fucks before she mets you,
only thing that matters if she keeps fucking around
after she met you and only if you are in a relationship with her!
if you are not in a relationship with her she is allowed as are you to fuck other people!
this is an adult site i can not believe i have to put this disclaimer here...

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The game end after week 3 is normal? Or because i played the android version which has the outdated mod?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just some mild feedback for the dev - some of the affinity calculations feel way too punitive or poorly telegraphed - a few that stuck out to me on the recent playthrough;

When doing the rocking horse story with Astrid, if you've already visited the carpenter with Mathildia, getting kicked off the book-writing-line occurs with any choices other than [Sandstorm LI] = Astrid nickname, which is kinda a bizarre association.

In Milka's scene, if you're not a member of the Ravens, it's impossible to get affinity with Lizgard unless you want to pork Milka. This doesn't really make sense given Lizgard's positive responses to you not wanting non-romantic sexual involvement with Milka - the pro-orgy comments go towards Katja (They do), the pro-sex with milka for food comments go towards Nox (They do), and the pro-love comments go towards Lizgard (yet they don't yield sufficent rp)

In Astrja's final scene, the aff gain is dependent on answering "You're going to be cold down there" instead of the prior successful stat checks which just felt weird....

Unrelated, "faint" is to pass out. "Feint" is to make a deceptive move during a fight.

Anyway overall I very much like the structure and mechanics of the stat gains as a move away from the typical [If someLIrp >= 68: jump progressWithHer], some of the telegraphing could just be a bit better- an example of it done right is the first Lizgard walk - you figure out she's sensitive about personal space so you try and respect that, and that yields success.

Keep doing the great work you're doing, the above is the only feedback I'd have, the artwork and rest of game look great!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry I'm confused now, by new update do you mean something that's not yet released and is planned for? Or do you mean something that is out now?
WarriorSteel is talking about v0.3.5, which is coming and will inevitably find its way here. So once you see that version (or higher) of the game, that scene will be in it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes