Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,653 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,909 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,223 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,948 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,701 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,565 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
you will have a better understanding of the story. but I don't think it's mandatory to play the first game to understand what's going on. the game does a good job of explaining that.
Now someone on another site said that the characters of the first game are in the second game
That is correct ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I feel this is an important post to share from patreon, and I am sorry to Glenxyet if they really didn't want this here. And thank you for the effort you put in to the media we enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of these episodes absolutely has to be named Shitstorm. I mean, come on, it's so obvious. :poop:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I believe I always delivered what I said.
That's good GleenXstudio but remember, that assholes exists and at the moment you got a delay they will said a lot of shit but still will wait for the next update... That remembers me of an advice from old wise programmers from old school... Never give a estimated date of your work, specially if it will be added as part of production, it's better to come with something like until it's secure or you still are debugging than give a date, , i know it's a game, but as programmers there can be found weird bugs if a software isn't tested in all possibilities, release what you can, what you think it's done, but don't give dates, that's what administrators does and thirds pay the price...

Reactions: TheGremlin21

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
That's good GleenXstudio but remember, that assholes exists and at the moment you got a delay they will said a lot of shit but still will wait for the next update... That remembers me of an advice from old wise programmers from old school... Never give a estimated date of your work, specially if it will be added as part of production, it's better to come with something like until it's secure or you still are debugging than give a date, , i know it's a game, but as programmers there can be found weird bugs if a software isn't tested in all possibilities, release what you can, what you think it's done, but don't give dates, that's what administrators does and thirds pay the price...
Sure, I quite agree with that in general but I usually prefer to set up a schedule and that's mostly for me. I work better like that otherwise it's an open route to lazyness.
The dates I give are always estimates with enough margin to not be worried about being too far behind schedule, and if one or two more weeks are needed, I take them and I don't think anyone will realize nor mind it too much as long as it is reasonable.
Thankfully the code of my games is not complicated enough to have bugs that take months to solve. At worst, it takes 1 hour to solve. But yeah shit can happen like having the hardware crash or get corrupted resulting in the loss of all my files... (But I made some copies in different places so even that should not be a big drawback).
If one day I come up with the excuse that I have an unsolvable bug in the RenPy code, I think you can safely call it bullshit :p

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sure, I quite agree with that in general but I usually prefer to set up a schedule and that's mostly for me. I work better like that otherwise it's an open route to lazyness.
The dates I give are always estimates with enough margin to not be worried about being too far behind schedule, and if one or two more weeks are needed, I take them and I don't think anyone will realize nor mind it too much as long as it is reasonable.
Thankfully the code of my games is not complicated enough to have bugs that take months to solve. At worst, it takes 1 hour to solve. But yeah shit can happen like having the hardware crash or get corrupted resulting in the loss of all my files... (But I made some copies in different places so even that should not be a big drawback).
If one day I come up with the excuse that I have an unsolvable bug in the RenPy code, I think you can safely call it bullshit :p
if you need help with a Steam launch there should be a thread open in the game developers dedicated part of the forum!
If not the latest that as released a steam Version as been OceanLabs frm Summer´s gone so reach out and he can help you out with the minutia!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
my game stops at v0.2.5, thats supposed to happen right?
No? Since this is 0.3.1, your game should have all of the events for week 3 available as long as you've met in-game prerequisites (certain prior events finished, sometimes a specific clan chosen, etc.). With v0.2.5, some of the events weren't finished yet (like Yrsa's final event).
Yes if you're using the outdated wt-mod, not if you're playing the game without it.
Ah, right. Yeah, what Dylan said if you're using the WT Mod.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No? Since this is 0.3.1, your game should have all of the events for week 3 available as long as you've met in-game prerequisites (certain prior events finished, sometimes a specific clan chosen, etc.). With v0.2.5, some of the events weren't finished yet (like Yrsa's final event).

Ah, right. Yeah, what Dylan said if you're using the WT Mod.
Maybe I was too cryptic in my response, should have been more clear. ^^''''

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe I was too cryptic in my response, should have been more clear. ^^''''
Nah, I just almost never use mods, so I always forget that there could be a difference there. I'll use patches sometimes (like an incest patch if the game clearly intends that), but practically never mods. I might have used 2 mods the entire time I've been on this site.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah, I just almost never use mods, so I always forget that there could be a difference there. I'll use patches sometimes (like an incest patch if the game clearly intends that), but practically never mods. I might have used 2 mods the entire time I've been on this site.
Oh, ok I wasn't sure about the clarity of my post, and yeah unless it's absolutely necessary I prefer to not use them as well, it's more fun try to get the best answers or endings without. :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

angus11

Oct 28, 2018
I'm stuck on a MONDAG loop. (right after the scene were candria gets a wine cup pulled out of her butt).
says my options for the day are: RETURN
aaand it loops back.
Any ideas? or a save beyond this point?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm stuck on a MONDAG loop. (right after the scene were candria gets a wine cup pulled out of her butt).
says my options for the day are: RETURN
aaand it loops back.
Any ideas? or a save beyond this point?
It is 99% likely that you are using a version with an outdated mod or that you tweaked the values of the mod without understanding how the game mechanics work.
Especially for SnowStorm, I recommend to use the modless versions and if you need help, you can follow the PDF guides, it's probably the safest way to progress. ;)

BTW, Here is the last version of the PDF guide : v0.3
View attachment SnowStorm Guidelines v030.pdf ;)

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes