Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,650 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,425 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,905 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,222 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,945 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,700 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,563 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,802 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 787 9.7%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You can
Sure, i'll make UQ soon... the size should be around 800MB i think :cool:

Nope, all fine on my end... i always test/play my repacks so i would not upload something that does not even start.

Btw GleenXstudio i assume v0.3.1 is just a script change, care to upload just "scripts.rpa"? That way we won't have to download the whole thing again :WeSmart:
I meant that you might know what his problem is, as his report shows he is using the compressed version, and he couldn't uncompress the game. But I agree it is likely a problem on his side. Just wanted you to make sure and tell him^^.
The patched file v0.3.1 containing the adjusted script is already in the main post ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Think so far we only get to chose the girl we ended with in Sandstorm at the start of this game....
We get to pick events with girls from each clan, but available choices depend on the clan you joined...
White Wolfs, Bloody Bears and Black Ravens each have events that are only available to you if you picked their clan.
And then there's events you can pick no matter what clan you belong to. You need to pick their clan to get all content with Astrja, Candid and Lady Nox, but it seems the other girls events will be available no matter what clan you're in.
(Although perhaps it's harder/impossible to get maxed affection points if you belong to another clan.)
Thanks I never played the other one. I started with this one and I liked it. I have 3 different gameplay for each clan. I am not so sure I wan't to play the other one, but I will see when I have time available. Thanks for answering though.

Reactions: vogelbeest

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks I never played the other one. I started with this one and I liked it. I have 3 different gameplay for each clan. I am not so sure I wan't to play the other one, but I will see when I have time available. Thanks for answering though.
The best girl is in the other game.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Do I need to play Ep 1 Sandstorm to play Snowstorm? are the stories linked?
You, and many others who asked this before, are in a peculiar situation. Like you, the MC is unaware of the events of the previous chapter and can only experience it through hazy glimpses, briefly provided throughout this second chapter.

If you decide to play Sandstorm in the meantime between updates, I'm sure you'll have fun; but if not, I'd be interested to see your impressions on the "mysterious past" of the protagonist.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Deleras HonoredEx WuzzyFuzzy
Seems like the bugfix version was not uploaded here... Also, the patch file was wrong.
Instead of letting a buggy version in the wild, I decided to upload the v0.3.1 just now with the correct v0.3.1 patch (check MEGA links), which should solve that error. Please read the changelog to know if you need to do something or not. This error happens just to a minority of people, only to those who failed to get the 3rd affinity point with Astrja or Candrid during v0.2.5. So if you got this bug and fully wanted to pursue Astrja/Candrid route, I recommend you to have a check on what you did on the v0.2.5, you probably messed up there. However, if you wish to continue without that 3rd affinity point, it is now possible on the v0.3.1. People who reached the end of the update without any problem don't need to do anything.
Thanks for the speedy reply and fix. Given how I'm playing this route, I thought low affinity scores might be the issue.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
oh it did... you just need to learn to be Evil... MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You mean having sex with Rion when she's with Julian?
Or to the scene of Rion with Jullian in the bathroom?
If it's the first option, let me tell you that you're the person with the most principles I've seen around here. If it's the second... I expected it

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
actually i played both girls Ryon and Nora and then raped Nora when she tried to steal the stone
and give Ryon to the bandits for a used up old hag (or the black doctor chick!)
if you want to be nice evil you build up her lust so she becomes a cum rag,
if you are bad evil just make her fall in love and then sell her off
breaking her completely but not in a sexual way!
the NTR is you selling her to the bandits to be gang raped!
do pay attention my original game i died defending her...

my caracther in snowstorm as you can guess does not use my evil routes... sadly!

can not recall if we can cuck her man... although i had a fucked up situation,
i went for Ryon and she refused so went for Maddie
and she was fucking someone in her room
and then i saw Julian and Ryon fucking.. t
hats a hard one to swallow so i ended up raping Nora on our 1st night that fucked everything up...

thats my original sandstorm gameplay in a nutshell i went the manwhore route...
I thought you were saying it was NTR because rion and jullian had sex despite being a couple.
NTR is supposed to cheat on your partner but most people call anything NTR so I thought that's what you meant
as for your gameplay... you're a pretty sick guy XD
and i think that's sharing n rape no NTR

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hardly want to change your opinion, don't worry. So who is the best girl for you?
For me, it's a combination of many things: personality (easy-going vs. uptight, selfish vs. selfless, etc.), appearance, how capable they are in general, and so on. I definitely think Maddie has a lot going for her, but Yrsa and Lizgard are personally more attractive to me. That said, of course, I actually do love all of the girls from both games for different reasons, so I don't hate on any of them. Even if they act(ed) like brats for a time, realistically everyone has their own crap to deal with: a current difficult situation, past trauma, etc. So I even tend to love the brats; they just take longer for me to learn to love. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: WarriorSteel

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
For me, it's a combination of many things: personality (easy-going vs. uptight, selfish vs. selfless, etc.), appearance, how capable they are in general, etc. I definitely think Maddie has a lot going for her, but Yrsa and Lizgard are personally more attractive to me. That said, of course, I actually do love all of the girls from both games for different reasons, so I don't actually hate on any of the girls. Even if they act(ed) like brats for a time, realistically everyone has their own crap to deal with: a current difficult situation, past trauma, etc. So I even tend to love the brats; they just take longer for me to learn to love. ;)
Luckily you like 2 A-Tier girls in, the classification of the developer, they will have more content (not as much as the 3 main heroine).
Unfortunately for me, my favorite girl in this game is a bottom tier one, I will only have a few breadcrumbs :cry:

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes