Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,709 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,448 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,946 35.8%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,254 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,975 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,725 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,600 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,828 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 792 9.6%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The latest update was just published two months ago, so the next update will be published in a few months.
Please check his .
cant wait for those answers to become "The latest update was just published two years ago, so the next update will be published in a few years"...golden times ahead:KEK:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
The very first time meeting Candrid I didn't like her at all and I mean really, how many different guys cock you sucked as soon as meeting them? Not to mention I guess you don't give a shit bout what I may have done or not to even be in a damn cage, then you truly are gonna break me out if I let you blow me? I will pass you nasty slut, because I already didn't care for her but after seeing what she was doing during the raid made her such a cunt to be looking for shit to steal while the others risk their lives and she does nothing but steal shit! She is far friom being a true leader. She will be dead quickly i'm sure with her dumbass planning and including the cunt of cunts is the dumbest choice ever made cause she is hated by all and will fuck up her part if got one!
I am waiting on my sexxxy lady Astrja who shares the top spots of the best and hottest chics in the game with 2 others who are Astrid & Nox. Astrja and Nox both have insane bodies that are so much better than all others and lil Astrid will grow and fill out her body just like sis & her momma so soon she will be a smaller version of sis but she already has what the others also have turned into so far and it is having an actual personality. Then add what the 3 bring to their story is really good so far especially this last update with how and who Astrja's details on her past are learned! I do like Yrsa as well but have not done anything with her side of story cause I dislike every other character from BB and like the others far better.
OMWH-Vania.gif Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes