Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,884 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,518 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,082 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,383 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,066 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,822 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,708 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,920 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 828 9.6%

• Total voters

Jackysan13

Oct 27, 2022
Hi, I have a question:
I started the game by choosing Rion after finishing SandStorm. But if I had chosen other girls, would the game be different?

Thanks for the reply!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It was frankly distasteful to see so much Sonja content in a WW update.
For the WW scenario, Sonja suddenly falling in love with MC was very fast.
yeah it makes little sense for White Wolves Clan MC
for Bears Clan MC it makes perfect sense cuz then they'd spent more time together for some time.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

starkj

May 17, 2022
Hi, I have a question:
I started the game by choosing Rion after finishing SandStorm. But if I had chosen other girls, would the game be different?

Thanks for the reply!
The girl you choose didnt show up yet so no and i think it just might affect the ending but i dont think it's gonna be something big or anything.

Reactions: Jackysan13

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
It doesn't make sense that Candrid can manipulate her so easily and turn her into a puppet.
I hate Candrid, no matter how interesting I find Mathilda, I will not be one of Candrid's puppets just for Mathilda, I wish there was a way to save Mathilda from Candrid.
I think that at least we'll have a choice to join BB with Mathilda or remain with WW. I hope that if we stay with WW we won't lose Mathilda, because we already lost Astrid to stay with her. Plus, we still have reputation points with Astrja, and I doubt she'll expell us from WW because we didn't defend their honor, but anything is possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Following problem: ending the 0.5 BB MC had helped Sonja to escape to WhiteWolves after the tournament, her Stat points were at 6.
Now proceeding with WW in update 0.7 starting with my old 0.5 WW savegame the Stat points of Sonja are at 4 as they were playing WhiteWolves up to 0.5.

Why didn´t Sonja´s Stat points not automatically get updated to 6 as MC brought her to WhiteWolves?
Is there anything to match manually before proceeding? :unsure:

Btw now I recognized that the same happened with Yrsa: ending 0.5 BB leaving with her to DarkRavens her Stat points were at 6, proceeding with 0.6DR her Stat points are back to 4 as MC had reached with her playing as DarkRaven.

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
So if the decision comes down to either staying with the current RO from Snowstorm or returning to the modern world with the Sandstorm RO what do you all think you'll do? I'm still conflicted on that myself between staying with either/both of Astrid and Astrja and returning to Rion.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
So if the decision comes down to either staying with the current RO from Snowstorm or returning to the modern world with the Sandstorm RO what do you all think you'll do? I'm still conflicted on that myself between staying with either/both of Astrid and Astrja and returning to Rion.
Multiple saves is the way

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The MC doesn't have his memory right? so the choice is easy, stay

if he gets his memory back, that's more complicated

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
The MC doesn't have his memory right? so the choice is easy, stay

if he gets his memory back, that's more complicated
I suspect somethings going to happen to cause the MC to get the rest of his memories back before the end. Though I think it would be even more interesting to find out that our RO also came through the gate and we find them and then have to deal with the fallout of that.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I suspect somethings going to happen to cause the MC to get the rest of his memories back before the end. Though I think it would be even more interesting to find out that our RO also came through the gate and we find them and then have to deal with the fallout of that.
what's an RO?

earthfire

Sep 13, 2016
Romance option so in the case of my previous post i was talking about whoever the MC romanced in the first game.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Watch all the endings using multiple saves or gallery unlocker , did that with Sandstorm , also while there is a lot of endings its obvious which one is the cannon ending, in Sandstorm case the cannon ending would be traveling to the Snowstorm world , and in Snowstorm case the cannon ending will most likely be travelling to the next world. With that said its also good to have the other endings so you can see what the MC life would have been if he didn't enter the portal or if the portal took him to a different world / dimension

belyal

Apr 10, 2024
Umm..... dont wanna ask a controversial question but this is bugging me for quite some time now. Why don't I get chase her option for Fate in the burning house. Before anyone answers:
1. No I don't wanna rape her
2. I just wanna satisfy my curiosity.
I don't know if it's the only way but if you are part of the BB clan you can Chase her. I think this was the only way I got the option.

belyal

Apr 10, 2024
Interesting. I've been flipping through the game files just to see what the content looks like and haven't come across one image in which she appears to be "heavily" pregnant, or pregnant at all. There's a few images labelled "preg" but she doesn't even look pregnant.
Play the story as the Ravens and do the Nox route. She def gets preggo from the MC and it's an accelerated pregnancy cuz some magic stuff. At the end of the current Raven's story she looks like she' 7 months or so.

Reactions: Brovalon

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I don't know if it's the only way but if you are part of the BB clan you can Chase her. I think this was the only way I got the option.
Later on I figured it out..... in the earlier scene there is another girl getting r*ped, and if you decide to watch, then you can chase fate

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just coming back to this after the LIs paths with outside clans were reworked... If I understand it, despite the harem tag, some LIs are single LIs only as they do not want to share... like Yrsa, are there any other similar solo LI paths I should be aware of as I restart all 3 clan paths?

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes