Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,884 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,518 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,082 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,384 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,066 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,823 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,709 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,920 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 828 9.6%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just coming back to this after the LIs paths with outside clans were reworked... If I understand it, despite the harem tag, some LIs are single LIs only as they do not want to share... like Yrsa, are there any other similar solo LI paths I should be aware of as I restart all 3 clan paths?
yup, thats right.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Just coming back to this after the LIs paths with outside clans were reworked... If I understand it, despite the harem tag, some LIs are single LIs only as they do not want to share... like Yrsa, are there any other similar solo LI paths I should be aware of as I restart all 3 clan paths?
After this latest update it would seem that Sonja isn't interested in sharing either

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
According to the guide you can get +1 to a stat in the intro...
WW +1 STR
DR +1 INT
BB +1 DEX

but I haven't gotten any +1 from any of those.. is this bugged or is the guide just outdated or what?

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi is there any sex scene for Lizgard?
and i did try Gallery Unlocker but it wont unlock the Gallery how can i unlock Lizgard scene?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
anyone know where the last Treasure Chest render of White Wolves is located?

It's an Astryja one. The one on the Bottom Left Row

Dec 5, 2019
anyone know where the last Treasure Chest render of White Wolves is located?

It's an Astryja one. The one on the Bottom Left Row
on WW path, Week 2, Day 6 - after night of drinking with Astrja, you will go to try to see if can find friends from Sand Storm, then fighting the outcast, you go into the cave - during exploring the cave, when you get Astrja looking at crystals <Astrja " I have seen it hundreds of times, but I'm still so dazzled by the beauty." click on crystals

Last edited:
Reactions: camube
Dec 5, 2019
I read some discussions about Astrid, but don't recall this issue being discussed. I went back and did a run through rejecting her at every opportunity, even got a couple of <Failed> scenes with her, But when I got to this WW 0.7 update - where Mathilda is at carpenters and I selected "Defend Torsten's family honor"
I still got the scene/dialogue where Astrid hugs the MC and talks about thinking of you since last night (which I got a <Fail> on) where the MC is asleep and she gives him a hand-job.

glitch/bug ???

Also agree with others that the with Astrid and Lizgard - were too short. especially since they both were virgins just my 2 cents but I am a WW fan.

Reactions: flanby

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Interesting how people's tastes are so different...

Are you all basing this off the characters? Or by looks only?
just curious.

Oct 10, 2022

just curious.
For me both, slightly biased towards character. If I was going for only the looks, probably Nox, Yulla, Candrid and Mathilda would be higher ranks. Though, none near to Astrid neither looks-wise nor character. :unsure:

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020

just curious.
Its mix tbh .I like Sonja's characters but not a fan of too muscular girls. Else she would be on A or even S. Candice and nox both have looks(ravecious) and character i like(both are ambitious and self driven).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
4 new entries in the tierlist template
had to do a few tickerings to get it right!
my-image.png
can´t put a price on loyalty!
Also Candrid showing up in the middle of the bitch breaking is like wtf...

I went Maddie too (was just over the childhood friend at the time, so decided to put her firmly in the friendzone). And wasn't disappointed with my choice. Pretty sure you're the only person I've ever seen that didn't go Rion.
i didn´t either...
not sure the evil path counts...
i mean... because it was a sort of ryon path...

Harem is exclusive to Candrid path. If you go for Candrid then you can collect all the available girls as side pieces, starting with Yulla. AFAIK, a general harem was never promised and also you can't have main LIs in a harem. If you think about it makes sense though, half of the girls hate other half. So no lie.;)
there is still the half sisters throuple and you can fuck around
in my WW gamepath i am so aiming at Astraja and Astrid and i already boned Lizgard
also it was not yet presented in the BB path but you can also collect Mathilda and maybe even katja
so technically you can indeed have combined LI´s! Candrid seems very amenable into sharing... except power!

fuck Candrid. that trecherous snake deserves to be cut down
yes thats what i have been doing
my knifes name is the cock and fucking hell
i just keep on stabbing her all night long!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes