Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone these are some web links i was able to find for snugbytes games
code y0k0
code t1fa
code m31

These are not full and are on different websites
code 28
code SAM-S

Pls reply with other links for the ones that are not full like code SAM-S and code 28 thanks lets make this list full.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Guys, I have the games downloaded here in my laptop, I can put them in a mediafire file, since many of the links on this tread don't work anymore.

I just need to know if I won't break rules if I put it here.
Yeah go for it man, you're good. Just post it here & a mod will add it to the main page

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Since many of the links in this thread no longer work (or are on very bad download hosts). I put all the games in a mediafire folder (if you want a separate game just tell me and I'll put it separately for you)

Next to the folder there is a notepad with the cheats for each game, just put the cheat in place of the name of the respective game, thus completely unlocking all the scenes and clothes. (If a game doesn't have a cheat, it's because it doesn't have a cheat, since all scenes are already unlocked)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
As many of the links in this thread no longer work (or are on very bad download hosts). I put all the games in a mediafire folder (if you want a separate game just tell me and I'll put it separately for you)

Next to the folder there is a notepad with the cheats for each game, just put the cheat in place of the name of the respective game, thus completely releasing all the scenes and clothes. (If a game doesn't have a cheat, it's because it doesn't have a cheat, since all scenes are already unlocked)

Thanks man. Can a mod add this to the OP as a link for all the files please?

Reactions: Vinnyboy and shiro_

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks man. Can a mod add this to the OP as a link for all the files please?
I hope so, I can finally play these games without being the demo, and since i found all of them i wanna share.

Snug disappeared, his patreon, newgrouds page was all deleted. So, I hope it's not ''wrong'' to play his full games without paying.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I hope so, I can finally play these games without being the demo, and since i found all of them i wanna share.

Snug disappeared, his patreon, newgrouds page was all deleted. So, I hope it's not ''wrong'' to play his full games without paying.
Yar, yer among pirates me matey, XD. In all seriousness though, nah, you're good man. If he made them publically available & you snagged them before he pulled the "Gimme it back, it's mine" card, we appreciate your contribution.

Reactions: Vinnyboy

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Yar, yer among pirates me matey, XD. In all seriousness though, nah, you're good man. If he made them publically available & you snagged them before he pulled the "Gimme it back, it's mine" card, we appreciate your contribution.

I just hope for an Android version ^^

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

Snug disappeared, his patreon, newgrouds page was all deleted.
I wonder if he was Japanese? Japanese artists seem to have a tendency to delete absolutely everything for some reason, from what I noticed. Either because they found a job as an artist at some company and they don't want people to know of their past as a hentai artist, or they just don't take criticism well so they throw a temper tantrum when someone gives even the lightest of criticism.

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
I wonder if he was Japanese? Japanese artists seem to have a tendency to delete absolutely everything for some reason, from what I noticed. Either because they found a job as an artist at some company and they don't want people to know of their past as a hentai artist, or they just don't take criticism well so they throw a temper tantrum when someone gives even the lightest of criticism.

As far as it seems, Snug was not Japanese.

But it seems your theory of him not taking criticism is right. Since the games are reskins and the demo versions have a lot of stuff blocked.
Or he stopped out of nowhere, and whoever was his patreon support was questioning why there was no news about a new game, causing pressure and deleting everything, even his Newgrounds account

(Offtopic: what happened to who was his Patreon? Are you still paying for something that no longer exists? or was it canceled automatically?)

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
(Offtopic: what happened to who was his Patreon? Are you still paying for something that no longer exists? or was it canceled automatically?)
is all I found about it. It seems like you'll no longer be charged if they delete their creator page. People can still stay subscribed if they want when a creator goes on hiatus or gets suspended, though.

ArmothyLurker

Mar 3, 2019
Not sure if its just me but it doesn't let me change the name for the Tifa game, but it worked for the Samus one. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Edit: Oh, it's as simple as just pressing backspace after clicking the name to delete the old one. I thought typing something would replace the old name automatically but turns out the old name was just too long (Mr Snuggles or whatever it was) so pressing any letters wouldn't add anything as the name box character limit was maxed. I'm just gonna leave this comment here still because I saw allot of other comments having this trouble because I went through the whole threading looking for a solution thinking the game broke or something lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes