4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

leplusgran_bg

Aug 8, 2021
can someone post the all of the link FULL version ?
i only have Y0K0:
AND T1FA:

Plagued

Aug 19, 2020
Idk if you know this... but if you name yourself as other characters for like Code Tifa, there is some hidden dialogue. Example: naming yourself as Cloud or Barret. Also if you name yourself Sephiroth... I want you to find out.

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
Any way to reset your progress?
I remember seeing these game folders within Users\Owner\AppData\Local
It might be progress/save files. ini files
It's usually hidden. The appdata folders. You may have to manually enter the example I gave. The folders for these games are named after the games.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Do you have the web link for the Samus and 2B one
Since yiff party came down, idk any other web that snugbyte has. At that time, I changed the character between "snugbyte.com/" and "/index.html". maybe anyone can remember the code word he has given through each game ie(mei):"$n0w8all".

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
If I could post the gallery/gif files that i obtained from yiff party, how do I put them here? mega? never used it or just past it in the replys?

MDATC

Sep 21, 2021
Since yiff party came down, idk any other web that snugbyte has. At that time, I changed the character between "snugbyte.com/" and "/index.html". maybe anyone can remember the code word he has given through each game ie(mei):"$n0w8all".
Do you know any way of finding the code word or a website i could search them on?

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Do you know any way of finding the code word or a website i could search them on?
Nope cuz yiff party dead and there is no other patreon leaker website. Not to mention, nobody can access his patreon now since he killed/ or maybe the patreon killed his page. We are stuck w/mei and tifa for now

ilmarcione

Sep 11, 2020
Nope cuz yiff party dead and there is no other patreon leaker website. Not to mention, nobody can access his patreon now since he killed/ or maybe the patreon killed his page. We are stuck w/mei and tifa for now
By the way I'll just say these two words: kemono party. Unfortunately Snugbyte's stuff isn't there

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
i have the post instalation files i can upload them to mega or mediafire if you guys want, i dont know if its gonna to work

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes