VN Ren'Py Onhold So Bad [v0.1.1] [TheBlueInk]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
bg up jpg.jpg

Overview:

In "So Bad," you are a new student at Goldwood University dealing with some mysterious incidents from your family's past.
You have questions about that, begin your journey and get those answers one by one.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: TheBlueInk
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2_karenlr1c.png 4karmc5tto3b.jpg 14mcrn1g.jpg 21mcrn2i.jpg 21mcrn1i.jpg 7mcxyn4a.jpg 23milt3b.jpg 22mcrn2g.jpg 24mcksr1b.jpg 6mcximn1.jpg 27gds1d.jpg

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
So Bad [v0.1.1] [TheBlueInk] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 977 MB / 233 MB - SoBad-Episode-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB / 219 MB - SoBad-Episode-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] So Bad [Ep. 0.5] [TheBlueInk]

View attachment 2112326

-=So BAD=-
A man who is just starting as a college student at Goldwood University.
He has been dealing with some mysterious incidents from his past and the history of his family.
He always has questions about that. But now, he will get the answers one by one.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: TheBlueInk
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Mac:

Moving you game to games Section, Good Luck

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
TheBlueInk, Here is More information about F95zone and the Game developer's guide by CRAZY X WIZARD

f95zone is a very friendly community.

Game developers can request a game developer badge which gives them access to talk and share knowledge with other game developers on f95zone's Discord, which has 29,402 Members.

If someone threatens you or leaves an unjustified review you can report it and a moderator/staff will review the report and take justified action against him/them.

We promote your game for free, you just have to open a report as a game update and your game will be promoted on f95zone and f95zone's discord. (Note - Bug fixes are not eligible for promotions, there should be new content)

Game Developers can request thread ownership if they want to edit the thread, but they have to follow one very important rule, that rule being once their content gets leaked by an f95 user it stays that way and they can't remove it. (If the dev removes Patreon-only content from the thread, then he may lose ownership of the thread)

All the best:)

Last edited:

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you so much for that insightful help.
All the best too :)

@TheBlueInk, Here is More information about F95zone and the Game developer's guide

f95zone is a very friendly community

devs can request a dev badge which gives them access to talk and share knowledge with other game devs on f95zone Discord, which has 29,402 Members.

If someone threatens you or leaves an unjustified review you can report it and a moderator/staff will review the report and take justified action against him/them.

We promote your game for free, you just have to open a report as a game update and your game will be promoted on f95zone and f95zone's discord. (Note - Bug fixes are not eligible for promotions, there should be new content)

devs can request thread ownership if they want to edit the thread, but they have to follow one very important rule, that rule being once their content gets leaked by an f95 user it stays that way and they can't remove it. (If the dev removes Patreon-only content from the thread, then he may lose the ownership of the thread)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Might just be corrupted files due to bad download but the sound is problematic in the game. It was jarring and loud for me so turn down the volume before you launch the game just in case.

Reactions: Roar Shark

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You're the best :giggle:
I think it would be best if you are transparent about the game been a harem or not from the start. I mean you don't have to get into spoilers you just need to tell us if the MC will end with all the girls or not. How we get to that point I don't care (except if they are other people fucking the LI).

Last edited:

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Yes. It will have a lot of choices depending on the previous reactions, and it matters.

How many girls the game will have? A lot of girls ;)

Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?

Reactions: m1st3r1

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I'll think about it.
Can I say like this : it would be 70% harem. :rolleyes:

I think it would be best if you are transparent about the game been a harem or not from the start. I mean you don't have to get into spoilers you just need to tell us if the MC will end will al the girls or not. How we get to that point I don't care (except if they are other people fucking the LI).

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote