RPGM Completed So Called NPC Rape 2 - A Rare Journey in a Japanese-style Game [Final] [Robo Onoshi]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Here original tool can use any game to MTL
Why does the game use this tool can be posted in game section I really don't understand.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is...literally two clicks; and you WILL need mtool for this, I assume... So WTH, lol?
Also, I really damn hope it's with Sugoi, at least... Otherwise, again - what's the point? :)

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I don't mind MTL, but at least include the 3rd party MTL tools you use or something. Coomerbrains may have an issue understanding how to play if you don't.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Op Update - Game is Translated via MTL English and no tools = No virus, So Quit Bitching about MTL and enjoy the Damn Game. :cool::cool::devilish::sneaky:

Game was taken down, but now its back up.
Next game on the list is Black Knight - Coming in a little while.

jrkiller (y)

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Op Update - Game is Translated via MTL English and no tools = No virus, So Quit Bitching about MTL and enjoy the Damn Game. :cool::cool::devilish::sneaky:

Game was taken down, but now its back up.
Next game on the list is Black Knight - Coming in a little while.

jrkiller (y)
you are translating the orc game too???? the one that got uploaded the monday the same way than this 2 games

edit: orcs-and-hypnosis-and-the-village-of-sleeping-girls-final-monsters-biscuit this one

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
you are translating the orc game too???? the one that got uploaded the monday the same way than this 2 games

edit: orcs-and-hypnosis-and-the-village-of-sleeping-girls-final-monsters-biscuit this one
orcs and hypnosis i guess its not allowed cause i posted the game and moderators deleted it, i will ask about it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A quick fix for the RPGM MV version: because "% 1 appears!" or "Inflicted % 2 damage on % 1!" and so on are not really friendly messages.

Download, decompress and replace the 2 attached files "Skills.json" and "System.json" into the "\www\data" sub-folder of the game (as usual, DO BACKUP the original files first).

Reactions: Peacekeepr

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
THIS IS THE MOST BIG OF GAME FROM NPC SERIOUS! :D
WELL, THE NPC NUMBERES IS THE SAME, ~18-20,
BUT ALL HAVE CLOTHED/NON CLOTED VARIANTES :)

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Insane.
Love the variety that clothed and unclothed gives.
Man i love these npc games for some reason.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone have any clue on how to use the memo and the key after you beat the game? Also I can't seem to go into the sunken ship
i got to the sunken ship after i beat the guardian (samurai lady in the cherry blossom field), the harpy, the ghost (lady with sword and shield) and the wizard (kemonomimi girl with hat and staff), i went to the ship and the whirpools where not to be seen so i entered easily

Reactions: AliceAshley
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote