RPGM Completed So Called NPC Rape 2 - A Rare Journey in a Japanese-style Game [Final] [Robo Onoshi]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nh4zzz

Sep 5, 2021
im at around 70% completion and i gotta say that the game is good if you dont mind mtl
problem is, the game crashes randomly at some points so you gotta make sure you save after every interaction

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so i have a bug that the game freezes when i try to speak with most of the people for some reason

help?
edit: nvm the bug happens when you press shift for some reason -.-

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
What is the meaning of the text after you beat the guardian saying something about the fox?
I am not sure what you mean. I thought that guardian was last hidden boss and that's it. Maybe it's about bondage play, since fox and guardian are only ones with bondage scenes (if you have rope+gag from that single house on southern island)?

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
For future reference, if anyone else stumbles upon them...

so i have a bug that the game freezes when i try to speak with most of the people for some reason

help?
edit: nvm the bug happens when you press shift for some reason -.-
That's not a bug, "Shift" hides the text box. It is "explained" along the see-through feature, when you're leaving the first town (well, it is MTL, so "explained" might be forcing it a bit...)

Can anyone help me find the fox and security game ?. I now have rope + gag but don't know where they are
You need one rope and one gag for each. They're the game final boss and postgame boss respectively. Once you complete the healing potion (roughly: beat all bosses and talk to the Shogun), you can give it to the princess, making fox girl to appear. Once the fox girl is defeated, you gain a key, credits roll, and security guard will be on top-left building on Castle Town. The nearby NPC will say something about "a guardian deity lives there", supposed to be a hint but sounds slightly weird due to MTL.

What is the meaning of the text after you beat the guardian saying something about the fox?
It is poorly translated MTL of the attempt of an story. Using artistic license, it sounds something like "I can't believe that fox betrayed me!" and "Hey actually the fox betrayal wasn't so bad, but I should punish her!". It might also have a hint about the rope+gag which was explained earlier.

Alanjaba1020

Feb 24, 2024
For future reference, if anyone else stumbles upon them...

That's not a bug, "Shift" hides the text box. It is "explained" along the see-through feature, when you're leaving the first town (well, it is MTL, so "explained" might be forcing it a bit...)

You need one rope and one gag for each. They're the game final boss and postgame boss respectively. Once you complete the healing potion (roughly: beat all bosses and talk to the Shogun), you can give it to the princess, making fox girl to appear. Once the fox girl is defeated, you gain a key, credits roll, and security guard will be on top-left building on Castle Town. The nearby NPC will say something about "a guardian deity lives there", supposed to be a hint but sounds slightly weird due to MTL.

It is poorly translated MTL of the attempt of an story. Using artistic license, it sounds something like "I can't believe that fox betrayed me!" and "Hey actually the fox betrayal wasn't so bad, but I should punish her!". It might also have a hint about the rope+gag which was explained earlier.
Where the Shogun?

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone got the first game ?
u can download on svscomics site. Its honestly not bad they have 3 games in this series.

Edit: I have played the NPC games from the Circle "WORLD STORY" and my god, Their games top first. This tops second mainly because of the storyline

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote