SoB Chinese mods

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
When I looked around on the site, it seemed like most downloads are locked behind a vip membership that requires a TON of forum participation to get. After that, it looks like they might even have a proprietary downloader for their hosts. We might be at the mercy of their users to throw us an accessible link
Well, fudge.

Do you speak some dialect of Chinese enough to ask them to give us the Baidu link or post it somewhere more accessible?

UrMuthr

May 13, 2017
Well, fudge.

Do you speak some dialect of Chinese enough to ask them to give us the Baidu link or post it somewhere more accessible?
Not in the least. That was a hard google translate from me. Mac2Night said he already did in 3 languages last page so hopefully that works out for us

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Update: Downloaded 16/22 files for the Asian replacement/126GB mod. Probably looking at next week to get it uploaded on a proper site

Reactions: Ixiah

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I think this a link for the 146GB western version, but i can get it to work only 1 out of 10 times :(

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I think this a link for the 146GB western version, but i can get it to work only 1 out of 10 times :(
That's the text file for 0.26. I need the link inside that file if you have it

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hi, so did you get it? Is it good? Will you upload it? Thanks!
Sorry, I must have forgotten to update this.

Yes I got both of the Asian and western replacement mods. They're absolutely filled with viruses, the QSP cannot be translated and the videos dont match the ongoing story. They're quite low quality and I've already deleted both of them before they infected my entire system.

Sorry guys.

May 11, 2017
been surfing some chinese forums and there seems to be an update to the asian mod, with the latest being 0.28

anyone has access to share ?
good luck trying to get a download link from their its nigh impossible without having a account and all the hoops if it makes you go through to download it.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
been surfing some chinese forums and there seems to be an update to the asian mod, with the latest being 0.28

anyone has access to share ?
As I said previously, the mods are infected with a virus and that's even before you jump through all of the necessary hoops to obtain them. I would recommend not taking the risk personally. I had to wipe my system last time to disinfect it.

jimmy123456

Jun 11, 2017
As I said previously, the mods are infected with a virus and that's even before you jump through all of the necessary hoops to obtain them. I would recommend not taking the risk personally. I had to wipe my system last time to disinfect it.
oh no, that's bad :eek:

and i thought there's a chance for me to play them damn

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Jeez lol, can't see the point even making mods for it if all you're gonna do is infect it with viruses... :s Shame, too. Sounds like there's a LOT added given the file sizes mentioned above... xD

jico

Jun 3, 2017

I found this one and it attach baidu download, anyone can show me how to dl

Evergreen1

Nov 12, 2016
This one seems to be the western replacement:

Download link seems

No idea if someone is able to download that and make a torrent of something...