VN Others Completed Sobo to Boku ~Obaa-chan, Nanika Dechau yoo~ [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

Overview:
Even though it’s still dark at night, my eyes opened up suddenly.
Something was touching my body, my chest.
Then, I remembered.
It was Shouta sleeping next to me today.

“Oh, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, well … with such a big boobs in front of me, like those, well … …”

“Huhuh, are you still a little baby, who needs a suckle?”

At that time, my foot has touched Shouta’s body, and the I felt something hard.

“Ooh, you’re getting so hard … … huh …”

I rubbed my chest and notices my crotch has swollen … ….
He sees me as a “woman”, not “grandmother”?
And, he’s excited as a man … ….

– Then, my hand unconsciously headed towards Shouta’s crotch,
I stroked the hardened part beneath the pajamas.
------------------
Overview taken from

Title: Sobo to Boku ~Obaa-chan, Nanika Dechau yoo~
Original Title: 祖母と僕 ~おばあちゃん、なにかでちゃうよぉ~
VNDB:
Lenght: Very Short (<2 hours)
Year: 10/03/2017 (Japanese) - 01/10/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - Unknown (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Shop (All-Ages): Not Available
Shop (+18):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

Is there a setting to uncensor the game in those settings some place?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
All JP games are censored by default. They only become uncensored when
  1. The fansubbers try their hand at it (case in point, some Majikoi titles)
  2. When it is officially published by western publishers (like School Days or My Girlfriend is the President)
  3. Just some people who uncensor it... Granted these types are rare. And tend to do it mostly only for smaller titles or flash based games.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Grandma delights, gets spoiled on the little grandson, beautiful game, even without animations is wonderful (her moans make all the difference) ... does anyone know if there is a sequence?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Is Tsuma no Sobo wa, Mada Mada Gen’eki Chou Bijukujo ~Mago Muko-chan, Sabishii Toki ni wa Itsudemo Irasshai the continuation of this game if so can is it translated anywhere?

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Even doing the installation using the emulator to run in Japanese, the error game already in the first scene and the whole description is made in unformatted characters ... any hint? Thank you.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Reading the comments up to here. Made me understand how all these guys are really poorly informed about what they really want. This is because they believe that NTR is Netorare only. So they think Netori is Netorare!

First of all:
NTR? Its a VN about a grandma and grandson fucking. The protagonist is the grandmother.
The MC is the "boy" aka the "grandson" not the Grandmother!
In this game there is no cuckold! You play as the Grandson and fuck you Grandmother! You steal the woman to you Grandfather.
For the poorly informed guys

NTR is an acronym for both Netori and Netorare.
But the two words have two very different meanings!
In Netori you are the MC who steal all the girls/women to the bad one and rarelly to the good ore.

In Netorare the thing is different! you are the cuck! you are the mc who is powerless and need to stay silent and cry for all the intere game! You do not play as the bad boy! You are the helpless.
So evey fucking scene in game, is about someone who steal you the girls/women!
Again... if you see someone who fuck a girls/women, that boy is not you!

The real problem here is the tag! Thinking to do a good thing put NTR (Netori) in the tag.
The best thing to do is to only write Netori. Because if a guys like Netorare, cant like Netori too.
If you are a cuck you cant like a story of an Alpha MC.
And if someone say is not true, then he is lying only to himself.

For exemple i like to play only normal and netori game. And if i see a netorare i just avoid it. Because otherwise it would be a contradiction! You cant be an alpha and a cuck at the same time.

Anyway thank you for post here this great Netori game. Cant wait to see other Netori game from appetite.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Reading the comments up to here. Made me understand how all these guys are really poorly informed about what they really want. This is because they believe that NTR is Netorare only. So they think Netori is Netorare!

First of all:

In this game there is no cuckold! You play as the Grandson and fuck you Grandmother! You steal the woman to you Grandfather.

In Netori you are the MC who steal all the girls/women to the bad one and rarelly to the good ore.

In Netorare the thing is different! you are the cuck! you are the mc who is powerless and need to stay silent and cry for all the intere game! You do not play as the bad boy! You are the helpless.

The real problem here is the tag! Thinking to do a good thing put NTR (Netori) in the tag.
The best thing to do is to only write Netori. Because if a guys like Netorare, cant like Netori too.

For exemple i like to play only normal and netori game. And if i see a netorare i just avoid it. Because otherwise it would be a contradiction! You cant be an alpha and a cuck at the same time.

Anyway thank you for post here this great Netori game. Cant wait to see other Netori game from appetite.
Have you played the game? The protagonist is clearly Minako (the Grandmother). seems to agree with me.
Also we don't have 'netori' tag so we have to settle with 'Cheating'. :FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

First of all:

1) like Monroe said, we don't have Netori only tag. So people have to deal with the general tag and then open that little "spoiler" button under the "Genre" line (because truly, takes only two seconds of everyone's time. Literally)
2) iirc, the game is played by the point of view of the grandmother and not the grandson.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Have you played the game? The protagonist is clearly Minako (the Grandmother). seems to agree with me.
Also we don't have 'netori' tag so we have to settle with 'Cheating'. :FeelsBadMan:
Its really strange! Because i download the game in Japanese many months ego. And on VNDB was writed male protagonist back then. Perhaps when the game become english translated the thing change? When i see that the game was in english i download it really fast, so to finally understand who happen in game. This thing really wrong-foot me (i hope i write well wrong-foot) because i remember that was Shouta the MC.
Anyway yeah the perfect genre thing for this game is just Cheating. Also because the thing do not change, or is Minako or is Shouta the Netori thing is always there. Better to say in this case is a soft netori. Because the woman in this case is here the mc who just wanna cheat her husbend with her grandson.

The strange thing is that the prospective look like much more around Shouta that Minako. Perhaps because also is really rare that in a game we see a Gilf XD istead of a Milf XD

1) like Monroe said, we don't have Netori only tag. So people have to deal with the general tag and then open that little "spoiler" button under the "Genre" line (because truly, takes only two seconds of everyone's time. Literally)
2) iirc, the game is played by the point of view of the grandmother and not the grandson.
For me was just usless to go under the genre tag. Because as i say in this comment i already know the game. Beack then i play it in jap version. And the thing back then was like shouta was the mc not minako.

But also if i look in the genre for me was no problem. Because i like the Netori game. The real problem here was, when someone read the almost 80% of the comment, where the 80% of the guys they make fun of themselves, because they want to blindly believe that NTR means only Netorare. So they just wanna read Netori = Netorare. So they are happy.
And in this game there is no a single word or palace where you can see a Netorare thing here.

But oh well, as i say i like netori and i already know the game. Anyway when i finally have time i try it in english just because i wanna understand who is the trigger who start the intere story XD

Reactions: brynhildr

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Is Tsuma no Sobo wa, Mada Mada Gen’eki Chou Bijukujo ~Mago Muko-chan, Sabishii Toki ni wa Itsudemo Irasshai the continuation of this game if so can is it translated anywhere?
I found only one video on youtube with the game file, but I could not make it work even when installing using the emulator.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes