VN Others Completed Sobo to Boku ~Obaa-chan, Nanika Dechau yoo~ [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
strange...i download it twice but i still get the same "damaged" error message.
can't download from zippy and mega is too unstable to download on my pc.
do i need to find another program to unzip?

edit: mega link is down

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2020
man it does sucks that there isn't much vn translated but i could still play the jap versions since all i have to do is save at the choices and guess witch one will lead to an H scene. to tell you the truth i find it kinda fun it's like a game with in itself. i'm trying to learn japanese and i know it's hard because you got to have good dedication to learn but i'll try to learn anyway because it does get to the point where you see a vn that you really want to try but you can't and have to wait years and years for it to be tranlated. it gets all tiresome.

Mar 20, 2020
ok i finished playing the game yesterday and what's so funny to me is that the game keeps telling me that the lady is old and in my mind i'm thinking "really that's 60. my god she must've found the fountain of youth or some magic age reduction potion".

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I know a bit of Japanese and got curious of its title... Maaan, If my grandma looks like this in her 60 I wouldn't mind staying at her house in the mountains far away from city life, my family occasional visits to her won't be as boring... And interestingly when she was 60 I'd be a proper shota protagonist age at 7 years old :ROFLMAO:

That being said I'm disappointed this is a shota mc game.. wish he at least a high schooler...

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Some Japanese games are good.
I think if the Japanese did Uncensored patches, and English patches for all games
They could sell many games in Europe, South America, North America, Oceania etc.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
THAT'S A GRANDMA???

Correction: 59, soon to be 60 year old GRANDMA?
60 yo?
:LOL: :LOL:
I don't need glasses to see that grandmother
she is the only one in the world who can be 30 years old
and at the same time having an 18 year old grandson
How old is the MC's mother?
I think I'm going to call Einstein because I can't solve this math calculation
:LOL::LOL:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes