lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
The last rating for this game was apparently for version 0.2. Does anyone have any more recent takes to throw in? I'd like to know if any of the issues have been addressed/fixed, and if this is worth playing in general.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Reactions: Attal

stephybabe42069

Mar 30, 2021
From the games changelog:

v1.3
- Added 3 new scenes parents bedroom
- Added 1 new scenes sister's room
- Added 1 new scene intercourse with mother (gym)
- Added 1 new scene spying on mother (gym)
- Added 2 new scenes jerking off on mother (gym)
- Added 2 new scene helping mother stretch (gym)
- Added 3 new misc text descriptions (gym)
- Added new event-image css
- Fixed UI mother gym scenes
- Small UI changes
v1.2
- Added 2 new scenes maid gossip about corrupted player (parents house)
- Added 2 new scenes maid loans help (parents house)
- Added 1 new scene maid's meal quality (parents house)
- Added 2 new scenes maid having fun with staff (parents house)
- Added 2 new scenes maid cleaning nude (parents house)
- Added 14 new misc text descriptions maids (parents house)
- Changed maid loan now is a repeatable quest (one month to reset)
- Changed 'generic' maid appearance is no longer defined by random events (parent's mansion)
- Upscaled town background image
- Fixed image (player's mansion land plot)
- Fixed small UI bugs

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Since zero new DLC content has been added I will merge the previous versions together, but someone will need to unlock the DLC in the HTML. I've fixed the stretching scenes bugs. Once someone gives me an edited HTML with DLC, I will update the thread again.

icebarrage

Jun 9, 2019
Since zero new DLC content has been added I will merge the previous versions together, but someone will need to unlock the DLC in the HTML. I've fixed the stretching scenes bugs. Once someone gives me an edited HTML with DLC, I will update the thread again.
I changed the HTML to allow you to take the helicopter. Not sure if everything works after that as i don't have the DLC images to check

If i knew where to input the code to enable the DLC i could also change the code to enable it if that's preferable

Reactions: SAHC

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I changed the HTML to allow you to take the helicopter. Not sure if everything works after that as i don't have the DLC images to check

If i knew where to input the code to enable the DLC i could also change the code to enable it if that's preferable
Ah yea I merged the DLC files in the new updated links in the OP. If you check it and it works, tag me again. Too busy to check myself rn. Scratch that. I checked and it seems to work, only issue is the alt start code now.

icebarrage

Jun 9, 2019
Ah yea I merged the DLC files in the new updated links in the OP. If you check it and it works, tag me again. Too busy to check myself rn. Scratch that. I checked and it seems to work, only issue is the alt start code now.
Also changed, uploaded wrong file a minute ago. This should be the correct one

Reactions: SAHC
Aug 7, 2020
Just Downloaded again stretching with mom STILL NO LINK TO EXIT Playing on 32" monitor 1920 x 1200 screen resolution using google chrome at 80% zoom not sure if that help or is a factor I know nothing about coding

Aug 7, 2020
Just Downloaded again stretching with mom STILL NO LINK TO EXIT Playing on 32" monitor 1920 x 1200 screen resolution using google chrome at 80% zoom not sure if that help or is a factor I know nothing about coding
Watched a youtube video downloaded a program called twine and fixed it but when i try to attach it says html files arent allowed ??? says its not an allowed extension i guess ill watch another video

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes