ArkDrake

Jun 23, 2019
Can you please give me advice for two quest
Cousin's quest ( STAGE 4 )
Could she get even more corrupted?

She is already more than 200 and still no new option only cosplay. What I have to do?

Naomi's quest ( STAGE 6 )
We should spend a night together...
I cannot find where I can spend time with her. In Sililicon Startup Micromanage is only same scene (blowjob) and in Naomi's House I can only Small Talk with her mother (and have sex with her). What I have to do to have night with Naomi?

I tried higher lust level I still nothing. Thank you for advise

redrdrsbro2

Jun 18, 2020
loving this game, but running into an issue where my startup points are not accumulating. anyone have an idea here?

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
So im probably just being dumb but the quest section says there are currently 9 main quests + 1 repeatable quest but I have only found 8 main quests mom, sister, emily, rea, vice, uncle, cousin, and naomi, along with the repeatable corpo quest. But for the life of me i can't find the 9th main quest, Am i just being stupid and game means there are 9 quests including the repeatable corpo quest because it reads to me like there are 9 quests + the repeatable corpo quest and if im right can anyone point me towards the quest i am missing.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
how to do Sister stage 5? I get her lust to 100 and player lust to 200 but I keep getting her masturbating and getting to either walk in and fuck her or knock on the door and reduce her lust to 50 neither option continue the quest

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Why doesn't my Lust/boner go down/away when I screw my secretary or other people for that
matter.

It does w my sister and the mom sometimes.

Thanks

Nahksius

Aug 2, 2023
Or press F12
true, but 12 works on chrome, but i got OperaGX and F12 hides all tabs, and replaces them with a fresh new one that is "safer" if you ever need a quick switch in an "oh shit" moment. in this case, still gotta right click, but works the same.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes