kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Walk with a boner to her. Watch her masturbate until her lust rises to the right level.
Thanks for the answer but I already found the solution and forgot to comment here.
the reason her and Vice quest didntt appear was for the simple reason that my save was from the initial version.
In short... I restarted the game and unlocked them

how am i supposed to get sister over 100?
just restarting the game and selecting the option between default, sister or Rae. But I believe that at the moment there is nothing special about 100%

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
played a month. my first income and i lost 0,5 mil even though my income should be +0,3. WTF? What is this game?
Dev messed up the income calculation so you get -130% of your earnings instead of the presumably intended 70%. Open the index.htm in Notepad++ or something similar and replace _income -= with _income +=
While you're in there also look for
Code:
<<if $rayMainQuest >= 3 >>
[[Rae Home]]  <br>
and make that 3 a 2 so that questline doesn't break immediately.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
Dev messed up the income calculation so you get -130% of your earnings instead of the presumably intended 70%. Open the index.htm in Notepad++ or something similar and replace _income -= with _income +=
While you're in there also look for
Code:
<<if $rayMainQuest >= 3 >>
[[Rae Home]]  <br>
and make that 3 a 2 so that questline doesn't break immediately.
i complain mainly because this mistake has been there since first release, almost. What is the point of updaning a broken game, without fixing it.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
how am i supposed to get sister over 100?
The number is on display is deceptive
It doesn't update in real time
Go to her with your arousal at 200 (you'll probably need it) because you a boner it will add 30 arousal to your sister without displaying it so if her her arousal is at 70+ ,and you have a boner, she is there
You probably already know she will masturbate to lower her arousal if you interact with her more than that so sleep with her have her blow you whatever the quest asks
Also just a preemptive measure when you get to the cousin
Just watch her cosplay twice before changing to just talking to her to her arousal to 200

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Rae's quest ( STAGE 2 )
She mentioned something we could talk about in private...

when. where

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
Rae's quest ( STAGE 2 )
She mentioned something we could talk about in private...

when. where
I am 99% sure that part of the quest is bugged and you cannot talk to her anywhere.
I used the console to skip to the next quest stage.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes